Darren Mcfadden to the Patriots..

*Delonte*Bassy*Wally*Tony*Gomes*Perk*Big Al*Pierce*G2*Theo*Rondo*
laugh.gif
too lazy?

Lol, nah. When NT switched over to Yuku for some reason it changed the one I had back to last years team. I saved it somewhere, I just have to find it.

That white boy is on steroids.. real talk.. my dude played in college with him.. Told me like 4 years ago.. image Kyle something right?

Kyle Eckel I think....if it's the dude who I am thinking of from Navy, he was damn near IMPOSSIBLE to bring down while he played ball for the midshipmen afew years back....he was I think the only guy off of the offensive side of the ball at Navy who had a legit shot a playing in the L....if he was on roids, itwouldn't surprise me....

I told my boss this the older day. you know they will not let him get past them if hes there at 3 or 4, wherever the niners will be.

and i said 18-1 at the beginning of the year. but they already won the game i had them losing... so 19-0 it is

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

No chance McFadden goes to the Patriots. He is way too full of himself to let Bill do to him what he has done to Maroney this year
Yea, Okay
grin.gif

since he splits carries with felix jones right now.
tired.gif
If he didnt split carries he'd prolly have 1900 yards rushing right now.

Please tell me where u even got this he is too full of himself crap?
Splitting carries is a lot different then not getting touchdowns. McFadden isn't dumb. If he gets the ball every play now he increases hischance of getting hurt. So he splits carries and waits for his payday. On the Patriots, as someone mentioned before, he will get 11 touches, no touchdowns, andwatch as Sammy Morris and Kevin Faulk score.

Also Moss played for the Raiders. He had all that talent he has now. All the Raiders had to do was throw the ball his way, and they couldn't even get thatdone. I would have been frustrated too. Corey Dillon played for the Bengals, who were plain terrible when he was there. He was a beast, but Jeff Blake andAkili Smith could never get it going.

Why would they complain after they went from two of the worst teams in the league to a Superbowl contender?

I don't think McFadden is willing to sacrifice his stats for the team sake's.

NE has the niners pick...they lose the pick that they earn...but they keep the niners pick

like I asked before

Please tell me where u even got this he is too full of himself crap?

all you said was "I think"

show me anytime, anywhere that mcFadden complained, and was never "team first" in his attitude on or off the field.

Kyle Eckel I think....if it's the dude who I am thinking of from Navy, he was damn near IMPOSSIBLE to bring down while he played ball for the midshipmen a few years back....he was I think the only guy off of the offensive side of the ball at Navy who had a legit shot a playing in the L....if he was on roids, it wouldn't surprise me....
yea thats him..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thetruth03

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that post was about 10 pages long with unanimous NO'S.. not one single person thought it was possible.. Now the **** riding is
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dawny Davis

No chance McFadden goes to the Patriots. He is way too full of himself to let Bill do to him what he has done to Maroney this year, and Bill doesn't want to risk ruining that chemistry. They either trade down or draft someone on defense.

we got McFadden's agent on NT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
what are youtalkin about?

I knew somebody was gonna bump this post...

Maroney is NOT a every down back.. Patriot fans dont even *%%! with him like that..

Back
Top Bottom