Is death the only answer?

recently moved in to a new house
i have a little harmless pug. pug needs to use the bathroom in the backyard obviously.
problem is there's a bird family that lives in the backyard trees that try to scare, swoop, and attack my pug every time it goes back there. its 2 greyish/black birds with a longer white tail.
they aren't really doing any damage to my pug but it's mad annoying. my pug kind of looks at me like what is happening. my pug is starting to hesitate to go in the back now and i have to coax her sometimes to use the restroom. she's well trained and this has never been an issue. my bigger fear is that her pug protruding eyeballs gets poked by one of these dumbass birds and now im paying money because of a stupid bird family.

i tried to use my dog as bait yesterday and came out with pebbles and broom. they were smart. they seen me coming and flew to the top of the tree. i can hear them chirping telling each other to watch out for me.

what should i do? is death the only answer? i'm not one for violence but im ready for war.
how should i do it? air soft gun? sling shot? should i go russian and us the bird food poisoning tactic?

Damn, man went straight to murder :smh:

Ain't no time for negotiations:lol:

sniper-wearing-ghillie-suit-H7C0X5.jpg

This is going to sound like im joking but i assure you i am 100% serious.

Maybe you should consider using reggaeton as a deterrent. Birds are used to hearing natural sounds, so perhaps a synthetic, high frequency sound like reggaeton could scare them away.

It doesn't have to be booming from a speaker or anything. Just play it loud from your phone and hold it up in the air the next time you take your pug outside.

Its worth a try.

Good luck.

On topic though are you even allowed to? Was looking at land and more than one of them had a stipulation (there's a fox den on the property, it must never be disturbed). I'm like these folks trippin.
probably not. but i live in texas so i’m sure it’s not as strict nor will anyone care. they out here busting for 4th of july like it’s iraq.

Back
Top Bottom