Is death the only answer?

Happy you found a low-cost, nonviolent option jape jape . Maybe this experience could be a springboard for you and your brother to start a Pest/Bird Control business with your dogs and make some cash on the side.

Jameson would have handled it on DAY 1.
Jameson has an open carry permit and has been known to pull out da yappa when cragmatic cragmatic tries to take away his Cats for Trumps Hat.

IMG_1568.jpeg

I thought I was going back to prison y’all

Can’t even make this up. Long story short I was 1 block away from seeing my probation officer yesterday when i clipped and killed a black bird with my car. Growing up my grandma always told me black birds mean death or trouble (some Mexican superstition ish) I pulled up to the office and just parked thinking about some excuse to tell him. I’m good tho.

thought of this thread other day. went away for two weeks and came home to a bird chilling in my smoking shed out back. homie even made a nest all comfy and ****. got the strap (bb gun) and kind of shot at it but it didn't move. Now i be chilling with this grayish big eye bird and i know it be getting high off contact

Highly sports entertaining thread. :lol:

Someone mentioned it but this definitely reminded me of those random NT threads that would blow up byke in the day.

Orbeez and a gel blaster gun will run them off. I halfway bodied a few birds around the yard. After the 3rd time of getting shot up they pack it up for good.

update: plot twist - i legit have made amends with the birds in my yard. they respect my dogs space and now i have taken a new hobby of bird watching. apparently my daughter loves birds and my house has big *** windows and and a sunroom perfect for my new found hobby. dead serious too :lol: i set up feeders and baths all out there and post up with binoculars. my daughter loves it.
now my spot is a bird paradise. life is funny.
IMG_7285.jpeg

IMG_7284.jpeg
IMG_7283.jpeg

IMG_7282.jpeg

b’s and c’s in the yard
IMG_7280.jpeg

chickadee in my window feeder
IMG_7907.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom