DAT MASS & BODY........Vol. God is Colombian.....Better Resolution Found!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

dominican chicks > colombian tho

smh.gif

You obviously have never been to Colombia...

It's amazing how much the females love Americans (including African-Americans).

It's not that amazing, go to any other third world country they love Americans just as much because Americans = $$$$$$

And green card which leads to citizenship and residency
laugh.gif

They bad as hell though...

cocolicious about your statement that dating a black dude is looked down upon... it's not just Colombian families/spanish culture... I think it's all outside of blacks themselves.

it's not just her mass though. The body + face + breast + butt = DAMN PERFECT. Usually its one or the other, this girl got it going everywhere.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

pimp.gif

i swear colombian girls are the finest on earth. 90% of the ones I know are slim with a nice @#$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not the type of cottage cheese NT likes
sick.gif
laugh.gif

im jealous of you black dudes cause thats all they date around here
frown.gif
Man, where do you live?
im guessing youre black
laugh.gif

im from San Jose (Bay Area). Theres not alot of colombian girls in Cali, but out of the 15 or so that I know I'd say around 10 of them exclusively date/have dated black dudes

For some reason the Colombian chicks in NYC only like dating Dominican dudes that abuse and cheat on them
roll.gif

The first Colombian broad i messed with didn't know I was black until I told her...She told me that she would have never messed with me if she knew before hand
laugh.gif

Yeah Colombians don't date blacks and idk about that Dominican guy stuff.

Can you explain why? The chick i messed with never explained but im pretty sure she was somewhat of a closet racist...And I'm from the Caribbean so it wasn't like there was a MAJOR culture difference..my island is closer to south america than D.R. is
grin.gif

South america and the caribbean are two different places, they are not the same
. It isn't really about being racist because we don't have any problems with black people it's just that you don't date or marry black guys because it's looked down on. It's just how some spanish cultures are, don't ask me why that's just they way it's always been.

I've been to Barbados, Grenada, Jamaica, and St. Vincent as well as Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil. The only difference is you guys eat rice and beans and we eat rice and peas. Oh yea, there were black people in Colombia too
smile.gif

cocolicious about your statement that dating a black dude is looked down upon... it's not just Colombian families/spanish culture... I think it's all outside of blacks themselves.

Reading this made me sick to my stomach. Generalizations FTL. I would like to know what makes people hate African Americans all around the board so much when every other race/culture has just as many if not worse attributes

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

pimp.gif

i swear colombian girls are the finest on earth. 90% of the ones I know are slim with a nice @#$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not the type of cottage cheese NT likes
sick.gif
laugh.gif

im jealous of you black dudes cause thats all they date around here
frown.gif
Man, where do you live?
im guessing youre black
laugh.gif

im from San Jose (Bay Area). Theres not alot of colombian girls in Cali, but out of the 15 or so that I know I'd say around 10 of them exclusively date/have dated black dudes

For some reason the Colombian chicks in NYC only like dating Dominican dudes that abuse and cheat on them
roll.gif

The first Colombian broad i messed with didn't know I was black until I told her...She told me that she would have never messed with me if she knew before hand
laugh.gif

Yeah Colombians don't date blacks and idk about that Dominican guy stuff.

Can you explain why? The chick i messed with never explained but im pretty sure she was somewhat of a closet racist...And I'm from the Caribbean so it wasn't like there was a MAJOR culture difference..my island is closer to south america than D.R. is
grin.gif

South america and the caribbean are two different places, they are not the same. It isn't really about being racist because we don't have any problems with black people it's just that you don't date or marry black guys because it's looked down on. It's just how some spanish cultures are, don't ask me why that's just they way it's always been.
In NYC dont no Colombian chicks (that I know of anyway) mess with black guys. Never seen it.

I messed with one Colombian chick in my life but she was subpar so she dont count.

That dating a black guy being looked down upon this is incredibly sad
tired.gif
. Like for what reason?
Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

dominican chicks > colombian tho

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

colombian and black dudes are rare?

well i had no idea.....my chick dont even like hispanic dudes though.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by bigsupa

IF YOU REALLY WANT GIRLS LIKE THAT ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS TAKE THE TRAIN TO...

82%20street.JPG
pretty much
pimp.gif
im like 5 blocks away 
pimp.gif

Is that liberty ave. in Queens?

and all I got to say about the vid is, OH MY GOODNESS
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom