DAT MASS & BODY........Vol. God is Colombian.....Better Resolution Found!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
devil.gif
 X UltraFap

Thank you OP
smokin.gif

I'm blk, and I've bagged a Colombian girl before. If you're blk, Hispanic girls are doable if you come at them correct. I haven't looked at a blk girl since.

Queens is poppin'. Ecuadorian, El Salvadorian, Colombian, Peruvian chicks are plentiful in that borough. I'm a Harlem kid, but I've looked at Queens as a viable place for me when I move out this Summer. Too much cake and sexy ladies there.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

YES!!! DAT MASS!!!!

OH AND BTW...COLOMBIANS ARE NOTORIOUS FOR GETTING PLASTIC SURGERY SUCH AS IMPLANTS, LIPO, RIB REMOVAL, TUMMY TUCKS AND RECONTSTRUCTION OF BELLY BUTTONS.

ANYONE IN NYC THAT KNOW GIRLS 25YRS OR MORE WITH KIDS SHOULD THAT FOR ABOUT $1500 THEY CAN GET A FLIGHT, HOTEL, SURGERY, AND POST OP.

DOING THAT IN THE STATES WILL RUN HER $4,000 + SO SHE'LL WAIT FOR HER TAX REFUND DISAPPEAR FOR 15DAYS AND COME BACK LOOKING LIKE DAT MASS....
Spoiler [+]
I SAY MONEY WELL SPENT!!!
i was unaware of this. interesting fact

Originally Posted by Steve212

I'm blk, and I've bagged a Colombian girl before. If you're blk, Hispanic girls are doable if you come at them correct. I haven't looked at a blk girl since.

Queens is poppin'. Ecuadorian, El Salvadorian, Colombian, Peruvian chicks are plentiful in that borough. I'm a Harlem kid, but I've looked at Queens as a viable place for me when I move out this Summer. Too much cake and sexy ladies there.

I also havent looked at a black girl since i discovered hispanic girls. Around here in AZ however our latinas come in the form of Mexican chicks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom