DATE CHANGE: D.A.R. Saturday SEPT 26th 630PM // ESPN Zone Downtown :DC DATE CHANGE

I'll see if I can get solewoman to come out.......
nerd.gif
So you won'tbe the only female there.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I'll see if I can get solewoman to come out.......
nerd.gif
So you won't be the only female there.

Don't forget Mz.Jordanlady too
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

she will cuz i aint comin
grin.gif

fight night homie... Mayweather ftw!

i will be at someones fight party.

grammar police ftl

and to harm...
indifferent.gif

^^^What?

It's called fight NIGHT.

We are meeting at 630pm.

We never hangout any longer than two good hours.

So what's the real reason?

This is the same weekend as my boy's birthday party, but I will try to attend, even if it's just for a few mins.

Finally try this mumbo sauce stuff ya'll be riffin' about...
As stated here many times the past 4+ years, all mumbo sauce is NOT created equal!

laugh.gif

I got a hellva schedule that day in the area, but if I can, I got you covered...

yall should have it on the 26th. wale perform at 930 that night. with bun b. tabi and them..

maybe you can get wale to make an appearance?

^
What for? No one wants an autograph, and all we do is joan on one another, joan on others, and share/argue adverse opinions.
laugh.gif

I don't think that's his steez.
laugh.gif

He's past news to "us", and we're past news to him.

Sneakerpimps was the "finale." It's dead.

Everyone has moved on finally...

You can't tell?
nerd.gif

the maybe part was extra...

i was more talking about the show...

and if it makes it any better...the WEEN awards are that same weekend....

Yuuuuuuung,

Tell us to "maybe" change the date because DJ HEAT got a gig/party/hosting something, or its some exclusive big butts shaking downtown at a"make it rain" event, then it'll be more appropriate for this "demographic".

laugh.gif

You already know...

WEEN awards.
CBC.
and some more....are ALL happening the weekend of the 26th.

The 20th is when the ******** are having their first home opener.

19th was never an issue to me....you just being you basically lol.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Yuuuuuuung,

Tell us to "maybe" change the date because DJ HEAT got a gig/party/hosting something, or its some exclusive big butts shaking downtown at a "make it rain" event, then it'll be more appropriate for this "demographic".

laugh.gif

You already know...
I always end up with gigs on these DAR dates. I can always count on making cash on the night of a DAR! lol

Originally Posted by iCan

you just being you basically lol.
Says the guy who puts in a DAR thread:

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]"yall should have it on the 26th. wale perform at 930 that night. with bun b. tabi andthem..[/color]

maybe you can get wale to make an appearance?"

laugh.gif
Originally Posted by iCan

you just being you basically lol.
I guess that makes both of us............................................................................................................

I'ma prolly be in DC early that day....

Who's got hang out with me?
nerd.gif

Finally try this mumbo sauce stuff ya'll be riffin' about...
If I drive (depends on who's trying to car pool & what everyone schedule look like)then I can get to the city early enough to run around withca
pimp.gif

If I ride then I will be just in time for the festivities

^^^ Fool you know if drive and get live (hammered ... cause white boys dont get wasted anyway. They get HAMMERED!) i'll end up stretched out sleeping inmonument park talking bout "He did it!!! Yes we can yes we can" LMAO
smh.gif
laugh.gif

iCan...why are you suggesting OTHER dates?

You said the 19th is cool for you.

And the Wale.Bun.Tabi. show won't have any influences on the DAR turnout.

Wish I could come thru but I got to many plans for sept. Job also keeps me away but ill see what's good with the next D.A.R. Gotta do a senior project inorder to graduate so umma do it on kicks umma call it "Exploring An Unknown Culture"...lol idk but yaw umma try to get ppls take on wat the shoe gameis and what it means to them. And just show ppl that we are here and we are real(Sneakerheads)

Originally Posted by Marito

Wish I could come thru but I got to many plans for sept. Job also keeps me away but ill see what's good with the next D.A.R. Gotta do a senior project in order to graduate so umma do it on kicks umma call it "Exploring An Unknown Culture"...lol idk but yaw umma try to get ppls take on wat the shoe game is and what it means to them. And just show ppl that we are here and we are real(Sneakerheads)
969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Marito wrote:
Wish I could come thru but I got to many plans for sept. Job also keeps me away but ill see what's good with the next D.A.R. Gotta do a senior project in order to graduate so umma do it on kicks umma call it "Exploring An Unknown Culture"...lol idk but yaw umma try to get ppls take on wat the shoe game is and what it means to them. And just show ppl that we are here and we are real(Sneakerheads)

1. We barely talk about shoes at these things.
laugh.gif

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom