DATE CHANGE: D.A.R. Saturday SEPT 26th 630PM // ESPN Zone Downtown :DC DATE CHANGE

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I guess he thought D.A.R. stood for "Dunks And Reeboks"

laugh.gif

Being outta the loop FTL....

laugh.gif
yall know every year someone sees the light and gets "Saved" by the sneaker Jesus and they relized that their the only people who worshiped ashoe box. Then they have to do the infamous "Nobody knows about kicks" paper. I'm rocking a Ghostface Halloween mask with some half & halfWallabee's this year
laugh.gif

I may bring an Everyday Pple sample or two for you guys to critique.

Main-man that's working on his Senior Project should make it a point to attend.

Although we dont discuss sneakers much...he can still get valid feedback and interview folks within the community.

Oh man yall went in well I guess a D.A.R aint the place for me to be at for my project I know yall don't stay talking bout shoes but I just wanted tointerview some NT fam.... but oh well.... ill still make it to one eventually

Lol I know yall just @#$%$# with me..... and ill def interview NT fam that wanna help out I just can't make it out to the DC one mabey next time goodlooking out tho Harm & ican

Is the senior project a research paper? Presentation? Persuasive essay?

The area you live in ALONE has all the resources and different takes you need, depending what you trying to prove/state...

FYI Folks.

Everyday Pple is weeks away from being an Official Mark, under the US Patent and Trademark Organization.

I really don't have the final details on what they are gonna allow us to do or not do I was planing on doing a paper or even getting out there andrecording interviews and going to sneaker based outtings like a D.A.R, dunk exchange, etc.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Marito

Wish I could come thru but I got to many plans for sept. Job also keeps me away but ill see what's good with the next D.A.R. Gotta do a senior project in order to graduate so umma do it on kicks umma call it "Exploring An Unknown Culture"...lol idk but yaw umma try to get ppls take on wat the shoe game is and what it means to them. And just show ppl that we are here and we are real(Sneakerheads)
969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

I dip in the Forum.. check out this thread see this post and damn near pee my pants. I can always come here knowing someone is going to say or do somethingfunny.

Wale affecting a turnout for DAR? I chuckled when I read that too.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Wale affecting a turnout for DAR? I chuckled when I read that too.

Yall done brought the Anglo-Saxon Pilgrim back to the forum

ole Mathew Broderick from Cable Guy lookin fool!
laugh.gif

Ima need you to bring me a step stole for D.A.R if yall gonna be at the BAR

^^
Hey I gotta check in on my folks for real and see who is keeping it real and see what happens when keepin it real goes wrong.

This Radio prep stuff is no joke.

Originally Posted by TeePeso

Shoe Circle!

You not down for that... I had to sneak and catch dudes 1time. I need willing participants this go round. Shout out to all the dudes who didn't know I wastalking this pic while we was talking
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

361430750.jpg

361430745.jpg

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by TeePeso

Shoe Circle!

You not down for that... I had to sneak and catch dudes 1time. I need willing participants this go round. Shout out to all the dudes who didn't know I was talking this pic while we was talking
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

361430750.jpg

361430745.jpg
roll.gif
at the Fridays waiter sticking his shoe in the pic

Damn just remembered, 19th is a no go. I will be out of my mind in a slump in a seat at the home opener versus Coastal Car.

Next weekend will be here before we know it.

Still trying to decide if I want to unveil any samples.

FYI:

I will have the shirts in the trunk.

Back
Top Bottom