DATE CHANGE: D.A.R. Saturday SEPT 26th 630PM // ESPN Zone Downtown :DC DATE CHANGE

I'm with whatever^
pimp.gif

:tongue:ause:

last time i went to the ESPNZone i wasn't old enough to drive...whats the best way to get there?

can i take the metro? that would be best i ALWAYS get lost in dc no matter where i'm trying to go...i've just accepted it as part of the trip anytime igo there...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

last time i went to the ESPNZone i wasn't old enough to drive...whats the best way to get there?

can i take the metro? that would be best i ALWAYS get lost in dc no matter where i'm trying to go...i've just accepted it as part of the trip anytime i go there...

From I-395
(Alexandria/ S. Virginia):
Take I-395 and proceed to 14th Street Bridge. Follow the 14th Street Bridge to 14th Street. Make a right onto E Street. Proceed a couple of blocks to 11thStreet. ESPN Zone is located on the corner of 11th and E Streets.

they have metro directions on the site...

i'm gonna catch the metro at springfield and go from there...thanks tho...

I'm there!!!...

I may be running a lil' late but I'm there for the event, then its back B-more for me...

Keep me posted!!...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

How the hell you get there from union station?

Metro that is...
I think the closest station to ESPN Zone is Metro Center. Just take the red line towards Shady Grove and it should only be a couple of stops.

good man, i woul never bring my girl through, its just one of those guys night out things to me

if yall still gonna be in town that sunday come check me out in the wing competition...

BUFFBATTLE_webgraphic.gif

i will be practicing live @ espn zone on sat! lol.

YO HARM.... do you have a twin? (and no im not tryin to be funny)

The latino festival is also on the 26th....anyone is more than welcome to come chill before going to the DAR....

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i'm there...

watch the dc joint be packed, but nobody show us no love in baltimore.
smh.gif
@ least yall got jay z this year lol...

it better be at least 2 ppl there for every page in this damn thread. LaVan where's the flyer at

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

but nobody show us no love in baltimore.
smh.gif

Charm.. as long as you have the Wire... you have love.... and respect my man. So much respect, that some dudes prolly dont post CAUSE of the Wire..
roll.gif

Ole Orlando lookin Boi!!!
roll.gif

I know some of my BEST Talent has been sought out and pummelled.. smashed and destroyed in Bmore...and Im talkin about the Females of course...Dundalk ++#@%...
laugh.gif

Harm with a Twin?
article-1169970-04728D32000005DC-481_468x472.jpg
roll.gif

Not google.com!
roll.gif

That's why folks don't show. They don't get the "it's just comedy" part of the equation.

I'll be there.

Back
Top Bottom