Dating a chick with 4 children? vol. RUTHLESS Records in here; Hubble Telescope of rack included

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

She got 3 baby daddy's

But I wish her the best in continuing to complete med school.
smile.gif

hold up hold up hold up.....do you KNOW that she's in med school or did she SAY that she is? I've had some rats on facebook talk about "med school" and it turns out they were getting their medical assistant certificate

By that edit Op it sounds like you're looking for a meal ticket. You don't have 3 really bad relationships and come away with four kids. Come on son. Plus she might be a med student, but I guarantee if Anton were here he could attest to the penny pinching. She's clearly living off child support. You sound like you wanna be the fifth child, smh.

You'll be the one that doesn't get away when she ends up preggers again.

pays for her own stuff? 
the child support from those three kids pay for eveythang

she ballin out when taxes come along

Seems like you like her and may want to be with her.

Judging from the fact that you made this post it seems like you are scared of
What society will think of you.

Just follow your heart bro.
pimp.gif

damn�

a chick with 4 kids i dont care how much education she says she has�

its a hit it and quit it type of�relationship�

thats too many other mans (yes mans with an S) kids to deal with you will go broke just on baba jordans alone

where the other 2 kids at with ACS ?

Good Lord I haven't laughed like this at a thread in a while.

First the OP's "predicament" and then the .gif execution.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

solarius49 wrote:
hold up hold up hold up.....do you KNOW that she's in med school or did she SAY that she is? I've had some rats on facebook talk about "med school" and it turns out they were getting their medical assistant certificate
solarius49 wrote:
double quoted, bolded, underlined, changed the font color, and resized so this statement doesnt go unnoticed.

i cant TELL you how many times chicks hitt me w/ that "i'm in med school" bufoonery...

come to find out she finished in 15 months... she thought i didnt know the differences between nurses.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom