Dating a chick with 4 children? vol. RUTHLESS Records in here; Hubble Telescope of rack included

4 pregnancies from 3 dudes before she's 30??!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

Run like the wind OP....
That @#$%& is straight BIRD status
laugh.gif

You, my OP, are wilding!

That bread she's breaking with you is child support. Go ahead and see if you can be the next dummy paying for her dates and fighting to see your seed. Why do only two of her kids live with her? Was she deemed unfit? And the P is still gonna be good if she knows about kegal... I've smashed a few mothers who did, but was never sucker enough to build a Brady Bunch.

Did I tell you you're wilding for even considering this tomfoolish plan? Yeah? So what?

You are wilding.

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

My neighbor has five kids from six dads.
How is this possible?
laugh.gif
photo-finish.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif
That's filthy as !%!+...

Semi-related note, I was reading an article about a set of twins with two dfferent fathers a while back...no shenanigans, Google it. Two different fathers. Wrap your head around that one.

It was among the foulest things my mind's eye had ever beheld.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by ricky409

solarius49 wrote:
hold up hold up hold up.....do you KNOW that she's in med school or did she SAY that she is? I've had some rats on facebook talk about "med school" and it turns out they were getting their medical assistant certificate
solarius49 wrote:
hold up hold up hold up.....do you KNOW that she's in med school or did she SAY that she is? I've had some rats on facebook talk about "med school" and it turns out they were getting their medical assistant certificate

double quoted, bolded, underlined, changed the font color, and resized so this statement doesnt go unnoticed.

i cant TELL you how many times chicks hitt me w/ that "i'm in med school" bufoonery...

come to find out she finished in 15 months... she thought i didnt know the differences between nurses.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ahhh I see you know the way of the rat
master_splinter_by_lotusoftheleaf-d31x8py.jpg

struggling so hard not to laugh out loud at work now...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

I wouldn't do it OP.

My neighbor has five kids from six dads. Her excuse for having some many men is that there is always something with the men in her life.
She's had a boyfriend for like the past year, yet she has tried to get with my dad and about three other neighbors.

Don't do it.

Are all the kids the same race?
laugh.gif

url

I just read thru this entire thread... Funny stuff

OP... the fact that you're shooting to be BD #4 says you two are made for each other, go for it!

She obviously has issues with men and is still willing to have anyones kid

You know this stuff, and you still don't care... smh

Don't come to us crying when you realize you woulda had a better time smashing the grand canyon

Let's say you do become BD #4, she did something to run the rest of the team off, and you have no clue whats real, only what she's telling you... smh

Can we get a real pic tho?

But honestly, if your wang isn't at least this wide
057_gabourey_sibide--300x300.jpg
i wouldn't even go for it

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

My neighbor has five kids from six dads.
How is this possible?
laugh.gif

You don't have to conceive to be a dad. She was messing with a couple dudes at the same time when she got pregnant. The numbers may actually be closer to five kids, eight dads; I only know of six dudes though (the lady used to always confess her sex life to my mom).
laugh.gif

A lot of women would have multiple children from different men, if abortions never existed.
Im dead cereal

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

A lot of women would have multiple children from different men, if abortions never existed.
Im dead cereal
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Real life is real. 
ohwell.gif
Sad she gets all the blame but that's why you can't let just every dude smash.

the comedic quality of this thread far exceeded expectations
pimp.gif
....still dead at master splinter, excellent execution
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Im dead cereal
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Real life is real. 
ohwell.gif
Sad she gets all the blame but that's why you can't let just every dude smash raw 

Fixed for the majority and "realisticness"  (not for me , I agree with what you originally said
wink.gif
)

I blame the dudes though.

If a chick lets you smash raw, thats great... BUT WHY YOU BUSTIN IN HER !!!!??? Dudes be on that NO F'S GIVEN type of life.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

So I met this chick.  She's 30 years old. Very cool and very intelligent.  But she has 4 kids.  
What are your experiences as far as the tightness or looseness of women who have given birth to multiple children?

Edit: She got 3 baby daddy's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

perfect execution! 

Back
Top Bottom