Dating Age Gap: How Young is Too Young, How Old is Too Old?

Would you smash a 13 year old if the age of consent was 13?

nah, but age of consent means da onus is on da 13 year old to consent...

if you asked me when i was 13 could i have sex with Halle berry da answer would be por favor.

July 25, 2006 - HALLE BERRY 1996.K4187LR.''EXECUTIVE DECISION'' PREMIERE IN WESTWOOD , CALIFORNIA . LISA ROSE-(Credit Stock Photo

Halle Berry in 1996 when i was 13.

I’m 30 about to be 31 and just smashed an 18 year old the other day. I busted in 8 seconds like Joe from You. No dambs given
I’m 30 about to be 31 and just smashed an 18 year old the other day. I busted in 8 seconds like Joe from You. No dambs given lol.
Maybe if I was absolutely trashed, but this would just seem to odd to me. Especially if y’all met by her asking if you can buy her some alcohol lol

My mind's tellin me no, but my body (looks down). Well, this isnt going anywhere. Half+7 seems fine when you're 30, but as you get older, that gap becomes wider 50-32 is an entire childhood. That seems rather gross. Although, "hottest chick in the game" 20 something Bey met 100 millionaire + Jay in his late 30's, then established a billion $ empire with him. So does money play a role in age gap? Would you let Hef smash if baby girl brought him home?

Last edited:
My mind's tellin me no, but my body (looks down). Well, this isnt going anywhere. Half+7 seems fine when you're 30, but as you get older, that gap becomes wider 50-32 is an entire childhood. That seems rather gross. Although, "hottest chick in the game" 20 something Bey met 100 millionaire + Jay in his late 30's, then established a billion $ empire with him. So does money play a role in age gap? Would you let Hef smash if baby girl brought him home?
Dawg someone who's 32 years old can date/smash anyone older if they damn well please. Their brain is fully-developed and capable of making their own decisions. We're talking about a consensual relationship between two fully grown adults. You might think it's gross for a 32 year old to date someone 50+, but it's also not your life, not your decision, and none of your business.

Source: myself, a 32 year old.

Just talking for the sake of counterpoint. How hot does the 50+ year old lady/fellow have to be to draw your attention? What if you find out it's one of your parents' peers?

Just talking for the sake of counterpoint. How hot does the 50+ year old lady/fellow have to be to draw your attention? What if you find out it's one of your parents' peers?
To answer your questions:

1. It's none of your concern
2. Very weird and very unlikely scenario, but still none of your concern.

Seriously I probably won't go below 27 unless she's a true gem. Smashing though? I say 21 just because I got a 18 year old nephew and those are still kids mentally for real, but really as long as it's legal and in my orbit. Like if the 20 yr old receptionist tossing it my way, why not.

02A213D0-2777-44C2-884C-37B09CE76BDE.png

This is why I have a hard time taking the “legal” argument serious. I think if the age of consent across the map was 12 ppl would be fooling around w/ 12 yr olds. Duck legal, I want to know where u morally lay.

I’m 29 and I couldn’t smash an 18-19 year old college freshman at this point. I wouldn’t have **** to talk to them about and that’s way too close to being a high schooler for me. I was ****ing this 21 year old college chick for a few months this past year and even though she was mature in a lot of ways I couldn’t deal with the partying BS and how immature and young her friends felt compared to me. Only place that **** felt straight was when she would just come over my place and I didn’t have to deal with her friends. Going over hers with her 20 year old roommates having people over getting ****ed up while I’m trying to smash just felt weird as hell.

I'm 36 and the absolute youngest that I'll entertain in any way is 21. Maybe 20 if there are extenuating circumstances. Younger than that, i see as a child and I should have a different role in her life, despite the fact that I feel very youthful. Lots of young chicks like older dudes (especially on that sugar daddy tip).

If we're talking about serious dating, I'd prefer around 27.

I can relate to this as well being the same age as you. Most of the chicks I talk to are from 22-26 lol..But I've been told I look "good" for my age. Most chicks I meet close to my age be lookin old as hell..

I can relate to this as well being the same age as you. Most of the chicks I talk to are from 22-26 lol..But I've been told I look "good" for my age. Most chicks I meet close to my age be lookin old as hell..
Yeah having a babyface definitely helps with that. I’m 32, but most people guess that I’m around 24 based off of looks alone and if anyone guesses older it’s because of “the way I carry myself” :lol:

Wife and i are 4-5 years apart depending on when the birthdays are. met her when i was 22 and she was 18. was wary about it at first, but the vibe was just great. now i'm 40 and she's 36. married 10 years, 2 kids and together for a total of 18 years. only girl i ever brought home to my mama.... forget the equations and all that other stuff man. if the vibe is good go for it. if she's the one- she's the one.... but then again, this is only from MY experience.....

While I don’t see a huge issue with dating younger, pushing it to the extremes is very questionable.

Older dudes that actively try to bag 17-18 year olds give off the vibe of “if I could legally have sex with someone younger than this, I would.”
Dawg someone who's 32 years old can date/smash anyone older if they damn well please. Their brain is fully-developed and capable of making their own decisions. We're talking about a consensual relationship between two fully grown adults. You might think it's gross for a 32 year old to date someone 50+, but it's also not your life, not your decision, and none of your business.

Source: myself, a 32 year old.
To answer your questions:

1. It's none of your concern
2. Very weird and very unlikely scenario, but still none of your concern.

Is it questionable or is it “none of your concern”?

Probably best to skip the holier than thou self righteous BS, and stick with if it’s legal, do you. 😉

Is it questionable or is it “none of your concern”?

Probably best to skip the holier than thou self righteous BS, and stick with if it’s legal, do you. 😉
Tremendous difference between a 50 year old bagging 32 year old and a 50 year old bagging 17-18 year olds.

It’s also possible for things to be questionable, yet not be our concern/have no bearing on our lives.

Tremendous difference between a 50 year old bagging 32 year old and a 50 year old bagging 17-18 year olds.

It’s also possible for things to be questionable, yet not be our concern/have no bearing on our lives.

You said that if a 50 year old is dating an 18 year old its likely that he'd also want to date a girl that isn't of age. That's a pretty wild assumption to make considering how its "not your concern".

You said that if a 50 year old is dating an 18 year old its likely that he'd also want to date a girl that isn't of age. That's a pretty wild assumption to make considering how its "not your concern".
No, I didn't say it's "likely." Never phrased it that way and I was careful not to.

I also said "I don't see a huge issue with dating younger" in the same exact post. Simply talked about the extremes of it and called it "questionable."

Back
Top Bottom