Dating - Confident or Nervous?

I'm going to be honest here, I've never been on much dates before nor "good" at it. The thing is sometimes I wouldn't know what to sayand tend make awkward comments (which sometimes the girl wouldn't "get" or wouldn't know how to respond) cause I will say whatever comes tomind. I tend to have a really dry sense of humor.

The point I want to discuss here is, on dates do the gal like it when the the guy come across as the cocky/confident type? Or is it okay for the guy to be theyou know, the one who stumbles over his words a little bit, say that admits that he is nervous and share a little chuckle with the girl about it...do girlsthink that is "cute"?
I'm a hot mess here.

Be confident, but don't be cocky. Just find a nice balance and make sure you and her are having fun; that's seriously the most important thing.

100_alpha_male_t_shirt-p235190532459017067ywx0_400.jpg

i got away with shy and nervous when i was in my young innocent years

these days those guys come out last.

Always been easy for me, girls can just sense your confidence.
pimp.gif

Always....ALWAYS be yourself. If she can't appreciate that, she is no good for ya.

put yourself in the same perspective man.

would you like a girl who's active in a conversation, vibing well with you, and seeming to be interested in what you say...or a girl who doesn't knowwhat to say, can't extend a thread of a conversation to save her life and just seems boring and / or awkward to be with?

it ain't cute...so she damn won't see it as cute either.

confidence isn't just a must. it's imperative that you have it. only with it are you able to take control. that is if you want to make your date /future dates a success.

good luck my brother.

That shy, nervous role is a fast track to friend-ville. The driest, most arid region on earth.

...The cocky role never worked out for me...But I'm definitely smooth, and bold.

you're stumbling because you're scared that you won't impress her. you just have to get over your fears and realize that shes just another person.
309896204_d4331fe2f0.jpg

smh.gif
come on dude.

you dont even have to worry about talking that much. just ask a couple open eneded questions and let her do the talking. every once in a while make a littlejoke about something she says. she'll love you.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

you're only nervous because you dont know how to interact with females.
very true... with the right mindset and attitude you can make the females the ones nervous in a good way

Originally Posted by picknroll24

very true... with the right mindset and attitude you can make the females the ones nervous in a good way
Please explain this good sir.

Originally Posted by homerboy

Originally Posted by picknroll24

Please explain this good sir.
You have to know your self worth and view yourself as the prize. A lot of guys try to impress girls, what you should be doing is make them impressyou.
In conversation, you don't always have to be the one that has to ask questions in breaks or pauses make her feel like she has to talk.

You have to know your self worth and view yourself as the prize. A lot of guys try to impress girls, what you should be doing is make them impress you.
In conversation, you don't always have to be the one that has to ask questions in breaks or pauses make her feel like she has to talk.

Any advice on how to put that into practice?

Its not really a practice more of a mental state. I just hold myself to a high standard and females can sense that.

u never wanna come across cocky, fam. that's a recipe for disaster. u also never wanna be stumbling all over your words, chicks def. don't think thatscute. confidence is ALWAYS a turn on for women. they want to feel like their with a man who has everything under control and can take care of everything.

just be yourself fam. don't try so hard. let things just flow and don't worry so much. try to relax. ur over thinking things. take heed & u'llbe fine.

Back
Top Bottom