Dating Immigrant Chicks Vol:I could be your English tutor

christonic

Banned
I'm an immigrant too, but you wouldn't know unless you asked. What I'm talking about is chicks from other countries that have lived there longer than they have the U.S. and that have THICK(NOT mild) accents.

I was talking to this Japanese chick the other day and she was
pimp.gif
but I was
laugh.gif
ing because her English is SO bad.
Stories of venturing into unknown cultures?
Not looking for a relationship right now, but I would like insight on this issue for future reference.

Spoiler [+]
asian-chick-068.jpg
tongue.gif

I'm an immigrant too, but you wouldn't know unless you asked. What I'm talking about is chicks from other countries that have lived there longer than they have the U.S. and that have THICK(NOT mild) accents.

I was talking to this Japanese chick the other day and she was
pimp.gif
but I was
laugh.gif
ing because her English is SO bad.
Stories of venturing into unknown cultures?
Not looking for a relationship right now, but I would like insight on this issue for future reference.

Spoiler [+]
asian-chick-068.jpg
tongue.gif

I tried with this Brazilian chick my 1st year of college. I tried getting her number but she had no phone
frown.gif
and that was that.

She was cute too 
ohwell.gif

I tried with this Brazilian chick my 1st year of college. I tried getting her number but she had no phone
frown.gif
and that was that.

She was cute too 
ohwell.gif

i like to joke around with them by saying, if we get married, she could get that green card
laugh.gif

i like to joke around with them by saying, if we get married, she could get that green card
laugh.gif

Ive seen some FINE chicks in LA

but I just don't flow good in Spanish, I mean I can talk it good but the pimp words get stuck

Ive seen some FINE chicks in LA

but I just don't flow good in Spanish, I mean I can talk it good but the pimp words get stuck

Yea happens all the time. So sexy, but their english is TERRIBLE AND THEIR ACCENT IS TERRIBLE. I lack the patience for that mess so I move on.

Sucks to, cause if they had decent english, it would be nice.

Yea happens all the time. So sexy, but their english is TERRIBLE AND THEIR ACCENT IS TERRIBLE. I lack the patience for that mess so I move on.

Sucks to, cause if they had decent english, it would be nice.

If half of you dudes would learn a second or third language you guys would be smashing on  the regular.

so many fine immigrant chicks
pimp.gif
A couple of pics to get you motivated
laugh.gif

If half of you dudes would learn a second or third language you guys would be smashing on  the regular.

so many fine immigrant chicks
pimp.gif
A couple of pics to get you motivated
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom