Dating Immigrant Chicks Vol:I could be your English tutor

sofia-vergara.jpg

pimp.gif

I don't care what anybody says. It's what makes the world go round even though they're to be labelled as "FOBs/Border Hoppers." A lot of people are quick to judge but know if they look good enough NT'ers would smash without hesitation. I've smashed a few here and there and it's all good.

pimp.gif

I don't care what anybody says. It's what makes the world go round even though they're to be labelled as "FOBs/Border Hoppers." A lot of people are quick to judge but know if they look good enough NT'ers would smash without hesitation. I've smashed a few here and there and it's all good.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

i like to joke around with them by saying, if we get married, she could get that green card
laugh.gif

If you say that in Asia you'll have 63263454362624 girls on you.
laugh.gif

i like to joke around with them by saying, if we get married, she could get that green card
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

If half of you dudes would learn a second or third language you guys would be smashing on  the regular.

so many fine immigrant chicks
pimp.gif
A couple of pics to get you motivated
laugh.gif
where did you get this pic from i swear i know 3 of them the bride and the 2 other girls off to her right  i went to school with them in 8th grade.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If half of you dudes would learn a second or third language you guys would be smashing on  the regular.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
where did you get this pic from i swear i know 3 of them the bride and the 2 other girls off to her right  i went to school with them in 8th grade.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yep. There were times in the Philippines that I'd feel eyes on me from other aisles, plotting how they'd seduce me and %$!% 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yep. There were times in the Philippines that I'd feel eyes on me from other aisles, plotting how they'd seduce me and %$!% 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, don't act like you didn't like that.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, don't act like you didn't like that.

^Yup, Asian chicks love the green cards.
laugh.gif

I know several who goes to Vietnam for vacation/travel, and then come back to the US with some con gai tu nha que.

^Yup, Asian chicks love the green cards.
laugh.gif

I know several who goes to Vietnam for vacation/travel, and then come back to the US with some con gai tu nha que.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The one on the far right is cuzzo
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom