Dating/Seeing/Talking/Hooking up with a younger girl UNAPRECIATION

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

i spent a week flirting with this dime. i found out that shes 12 and has the hotts for my little brother. hes 13.

roll.gif
how old are you?

Originally Posted by Younghell

Yeah the maturity level is pretty low...but yall gotta admit, they be lookin so damn good. We continually get older while they stay lookin the same...young n innocent. hahah now I understand why old middle aged me like young women. They look like the ones that were young when they were young!

That's what they crave for at that age....dont fall for the trap. There are exceptions but most of them act this way around that 18-21 age range. Its acomplete waste of your time and energy.

people tell me that young girls always go for older man for some particular reason. i think it was because they find older man more mature. But like someonesaid you grow older and they stay young. I dont think its like that for me ahha. I look like a 13 year old entering college. What makes it even worse is thefact that im short so people wouldnt know what age by the looks. That is saying if someone looks at a guy and see how tall they are and if they have facialhair would show that they must be at a particular age where they hit their growth spurt.

Originally Posted by richKarlmarx

i spent a week flirting with this dime. i found out that shes 12 and has the hotts for my little brother. hes 13.

hahahaha

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

I'm dating an 18y.o. right now. I'm 25 and jesus its tough.

..........no u just need jesus

quest ce que tu fait

UNAPPRECIATED

it just always seems like younger girls are moronic or immature to me

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Not bad my man Not bad
devil.gif

please tell me she's at least in college
grin.gif
Lol i was just lending support to my fellow Nt'er

lol i didn't mean to quote you..i was to lazy to go find the original so you got caught in the mix...lol

Not bad my man Not bad
devil.gif

please tell me she's at least in college
grin.gif
Lol i was just lending support to my fellow Nt'er

lol i didn't mean to quote you..i was to lazy to go find the original so you got caught in the mix...lol

I am guilty of the crime too lol thought u read my twitter of something but yeah smh have a few 18 yo coming off the bench smh

Younger FTW.. Talkin' to this chick thats 21 right now... Seems like she's got more ENERGY than what i've been getting used to
laugh.gif

Im 21, the last two chicks I talked to were 24 and 23.
The 23 year old is immature.

And yea it seems to me that sex with younger chicks is actually more active but it could just depend on the chick.

When I first came to the US I couldnt believe how grown n developed chicks look at a young age its scary.

In England I can pretty much tell a girls age by lookin at her now in the US a girl whos 14 looks like most 18 year olds in England.

Girls who are 14 in England would look like 8-10 year olds to u guys.

On a trip San Diego 6-7 years ago I was 23 n my friend who was 21 brought a chick with her to pick me up at the airport they looked the same age shorty wasthick and had mad curves it wasnt untill she started talkin I realised she had this tiny lil voice n giggled alot when I asked my friend who she was she waslike oh my mans neice Im like ok how old is she shorty was 12 nearly 13
eek.gif
was my reaction and scared cause id could of easily hit it she was fine n have no idea she wasnt even in her teens.

Its the same in every city ive been to Miami at the mall seeing Moms daughter n Grandma all lookin good u guys dont know how lucky u are.
One day on Collins ave outside our hotel a family walk past n girl was so clearly young young put had tha body to die for everyguy there was gauping even thetour guide selling Everglades trips who was like damn I never get tired of that.

NY schoolgirls ridein the trains at 2pm in them uniforms I swear most ofem dont look that young.

Im 29 now n everytime ive dated a younger chick they got tha grown body but young dumb mind so smash n dash but dont try to date them they will mess up ya headone way or another good to look at good to smash not good to date,wat u need is a older chick whos minds right who look young.

Peace
Scottie

Lol at the responses to my situation. In terms of sex. Yes she's incredible. I don't know man, I don't know if I can make a commitment in general.Obviously there's mutual emotional commitment, but damn I'm entering grad school next spring and I feel like even though she makes me so happy, ourrelationship seems out of place. Its like it doesn't make sense at all but I'm so happy.

At times I feel simpish spoiling her. Maybe its cuz I stay in gen. Forum too much lol.

Back
Top Bottom