Daunte Culpepper Un-retires

Daunte in a Cowboys uniform
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif

I think it will be the Chiefs though..the Cowboys will be getting Romo back in somewhere around 4 weeks. Signing Daunte would be pretty pointless because hewould need at least 2 weeks to learn the system, and then by that time Romo will be getting pretty close to being recovered.

Now we can sign him...our bye week's comin up, so he has 2 weeks 2 learn the whole damn offense...
pimp.gif

(I know I threw that one out before, but that ******ed #+% comment never get old
laugh.gif
)

Only a matter of time he was going to come back. He'll either go to the chiefs or boys. But i can't see him making any impact on any play coming into aseason already almost midway there.

Originally Posted by truthmain

I was tryin' to tell yall...this dude didn't retire.

And he's still better than half of the starting QBs in the league...

Whoa there homer. I wouldn't say all that. It's funny cuz my boy used to stay telling me that Culpepper wasn't anything without Moss when theyplayed together. Then Moss left and Culpepper was still in Minn, and didn't do anything. Needless to say, he was right.

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

Originally Posted by truthmain

I was tryin' to tell yall...this dude didn't retire.

And he's still better than half of the starting QBs in the league...

Whoa there homer. I wouldn't say all that. It's funny cuz my boy used to stay telling me that Culpepper wasn't anything without Moss when they played together. Then Moss left and Culpepper was still in Minn, and didn't do anything. Needless to say, he was right.
Culpepper didn't play that well the year Moss left..but to be fair, Culpepper only played 7 games in 2005..so his drop-off in stats waspartially contributed to that.

The Chiefs wouldnt be a bad team for him to go to. Dwayne Bowe could do some serious damage in the league if he has a decent quarterback. It will help theirrunning game out too if they have somewhat of a passing threat.

i think that it matt cassel loses lets say the next 2 games or sumthin, culpepper will join the pats

if not, cowboys

Back
Top Bottom