Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Apparently he posted back in march threatening chapelle on his gay jokes….doesnt look good for this guy
A threat is only as good as the follow thru. Once you tell someone that you are offended by their action or words, and let them know continued actions of the same or use of said words will result in bodily harm, you are obligated to run up on them :rolleyes

A threat is only as good as the follow thru. Once you tell someone that you are offended by their action or words, and let them know continued actions of the same or use of said words will result in bodily harm, you are obligated to run up on them :rolleyes

I wouldn’t say obligated

But if you going make a threat, you better be willing to live up to it cause not everyone going put up with that shhh

Same goes for talkin sh or making jokes or just saying inappropriate things, everyone ain’t going entertain that shh and just let it slide

I wouldn’t say obligated

But if you going make a threat, you better be willing to live up to it cause not everyone going put up with that shhh

Same goes for talkin sh or making jokes or just saying inappropriate things, everyone ain’t going entertain that shh and just let it slide
Disagree, talking **** and saying inappropriate things is a precursor to the obligation. I intially chalked Wills laughter to be the laugh of "I can't believe I gotta smack this dude in the mouth tonite" under the impression he had already had the convo with Chris and was obligated to walk up on stage.

Disagree, talking **** and saying inappropriate things is a precursor to the obligation. I intially chalked Wills laughter to be the laugh of "I can't believe I gotta smack this dude in the mouth tonite" under the impression he had already had the convo with Chris and was obligated to walk up on stage.

i put that all in the same ballpark

cause you know you can get away with that shh with some folks.. and it could be some slick shh or just some outright foul shh

but some folks just don’t want that smoke and willing to let any level of that shh slide

on the other hand, you gotta be well aware lines definitely do exist and certain folks ain’t going entertain any of that shh.. fight already started once you decided you wanted to go down that road

i put that all in the same ballpark

cause you know you can get away with that shh with some folks.. and it could be some slick shh or just some outright foul shh

but some folks just don’t want that smoke and willing to let any level of that shh slide

on the other hand, you gotta be well aware lines definitely do exist and certain folks ain’t going entertain any of that shh.. fight already started once you decided you wanted to go down that road
Not the same ballpark. There's no way I can know what every person is particularly sensitive about.

Not the same ballpark. There's no way I can know what every person is particularly sensitive about.

Yea I get that

I’m talking obvious stuff.. surface level stuff

Like if you say some slick shh to an Asian person or some outright racist shh.. so might just accept it, others you going get a a reaction you don’t like

Yea I get that

I’m talking obvious stuff.. surface level stuff

Like if you say some slick shh to an Asian person or some outright racist shh.. so might just accept it, others you going get a a reaction you don’t like
I could say the same stuff to a black person, a reach I know, that was raised by Asian people who is offended. Once they let me know their situation and the consequences of continuing to do so and I keep being offensive then it becomes an obligation where I'm from. So dude had to run up on Dave :lol:

The eyewitness said Chappelle spoke to Lee Tuesday night shortly after the alleged attack but just before he was hauled away by police. Chappelle claims Lee told him the attack was all about getting attention for his grandmother, who had been forced out of her neighborhood due to gentrification.

Either the witness made that up, the attacker just whipped up a story to hide his actual intentions or he needs some help because that doesn’t make an iota of sense.

His weapon still confuses me though :lol: Dude is not okay in so many ways.
1652431236882.jpeg

edit - smh i have no idea why this is live streaming. they got me thinking this **** was new :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom