Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Anything can happen anywhere at anytime…….it doesn’t matter where you are or how much security is near. Here in DC before they raised the fence people were still climbing the fence of The White House and making it onto The White House grounds. Which is the most secure location in America. Action is always faster than reaction……always.

Easily the worst example anyone could use. The police etc had warning before Jan 6th and they did nothing with that information.

The response looked different in full video anyway. They were on him pretty quick like I mentioned

Easily the worst example anyone could use. The police etc had warning before Jan 6th and they did nothing with that information.

You had people in the executive directly involved and giving orders

There is a reason other protesters were treated directly

The response looked different in full video anyway. They were on him pretty quick like I mentioned

Use your eyes next time and don’t be so quick just to hit reply for the hell of it. I said The White House……The White House…….not the US Capitol or anything in reference to January 6. One more time for the folks in the back of the room…..before they raised the height of the fence people would literally jump The White House (where the President resides) fence and make it onto The White House grounds before Secret Service would apprehend folks. Once again……..ACTION IS FASTER THAN REACTION.

Comparing someone running on the White house lawn no where near anyone in the White house to someone actually reaching/attacking their target. :lol:

Didn't someone actually make it into the white house and run around the main floor? I feel like that happened recently.
Just to be able to jump the fence and walk 10 steps on the white house lawn is impressive. I used to think there were landmines in the lawn lol

:lol:

Didn't someone actually make it into the white house and run around the main floor? I feel like that happened recently.
Just to be able to jump the fence and walk 10 steps on the white house lawn is impressive. I used to think there were landmines in the lawn lol

People have been doing it since the 1800s.

One lady got in pretending to with a journalist for the Borat movie and talked to Trump before that a former army solider ran in

Chappelle attacker is from the acronym community but I he’ll get coddled and protected because of it…..

Is he or she or whatever?

All I’ve seen is they had a knife or blade or something where this could have been really bad

Arm look like when Jim Carey got claustrophobic and tried to get out of that that rhino in when nature calls :lol:
2F370FFA-B179-481D-9C2D-E2A8993E4B76.gif

Chappelle attacker is from the acronym community but I he’ll get coddled and protected because of it…..
Source?

Apparently he’s a rapper.

Think it was Obama’s term that happened
Some random dude jumped the fence and I think he made it all the way to end of the front lawn

Think it was Obama’s term that happened
Some random dude jumped the fence and I think he made it all the way to end of the front lawn
Yeah, I looked it up. It was in 2014. They said he made it into the house through the front door to the east wing.

Back
Top Bottom