Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
That guy in particular is the definition of what twitter has become. anytime a black man does anything that doesn't cater to a specific demo he's ALWAYS the first to try & tear them down. Dude is a whole sucka

& :rofl: at Chappelle "tap dancing" for Rogans crowd. I notice a lot that these type of people tend to take anyone who's thought process doesn't align with there's & try to automatically lump them in as some left leaning, hateful, ignorant person. No matter what that person has done in the past that clearly disputes those claims.

I was made a similar point about Joe Rogan,

but I find the people suddenly turning around and deciding that Dave is bad at comedy,
or "just not funny" because he has politics they find objectionable to be unbelievably stupid...

it's fine if you think Dave's jokes are transphobic, or anti LGBT, that's not some unreasonable opinion to have

but you don't need to invent this baby brain version of reality

where all the bad people you don't like are conveniently also
bad at their jobs and ugly and stupid ect.

this is perfect example of this like disney movie morality. bad people can also be talented.

bad people can be geniuses, there's nothing about being, racist, homophobic, anti semetic ect
that disqualifies you from being a genius level comedian.

people really need to get a grip.

If anything, this validates when Dave says “they aren’t listening to what I’m saying.”

I was made a similar point about Joe Rogan,

but I find the people suddenly turning around and deciding that Dave is bad at comedy,
or "just not funny" because he has politics they find objectionable to be unbelievably stupid...

it's fine if you think Dave's jokes are transphobic, or anti LGBT, that's not some unreasonable opinion to have

but you don't need to invent this baby brain version of reality

where all the bad people you don't like are conveniently also
bad at their jobs and ugly and stupid ect.

this is perfect example of this like disney movie morality. bad people can also be talented.

bad people can be geniuses, there's nothing about being, racist, homophobic, anti semetic ect
that disqualifies you from being a genius level comedian.

people really need to get a grip.

This *****'s tweets is pathetic :lol:

There've been mad racist geniuses. Now you cant be one if you a homophobe? ***** please

It's obvious that a lot of people like to complain or follow the crowd but how many people are actually just slow? I know there's some crossover between the 2 but still. Saying his punchlines don't tracks seems like they went over his head.

These people can admit they don't get it but I'm sure many don't realize it went over their head or are too arrogant to admit it.

Last edited:
some jokes aren’t that deep, they are just right there. People are overthinking it because of buzzwords are being used. I laughed the hardest at a descriptor inside one of the jokes.

Can someone point me to GOOD writing from the Undefeated? Its a cesspool over there last I checked comparing blacks not getting to blacks being prone to extrajudicial killings

From what i've seen from them it looks like they lean very heavily into a certain demo same demo as that David dude, the "root" "blavity" crowd.

half way through. "like michigan white people" lady not amused while everyone else is laughing :lol:

white.png

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of someone else's opinion.

I didn't laugh as hard as I did watching Stick and Stones but I really enjoyed this overall. The last story was really good. Im glad he spoke about Daphne. That was heavily discussed on here when it happened.

We're in a very anti-bully culture these days and it's very hard to distinguish humor from bullying because many times they are one in the same. There may be no right answer for this topic.

I look at Dave the same way l look at Jay z. I like a lot of their stuff but I'm not exactly crazy about them despite people swearing they're the goat.

Back
Top Bottom