Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
for those who may believe cancel culture is an actual thing

I mean was he cancelled in the first place? I think he got ridiculed and fined and suspended/fired for jerking off during a meeting and exposing himself unintentionally.

:lol: @ that vid an all that explaning.

Mans wanted to rub one out and got caught in 4k.

Last edited:
I mean was he cancelled in the first place? I think he got ridiculed and fined and suspended/fired for jerking off during a meeting and exposing himself unintentionally.

:lol: @ that vid an all that explaning.

Mans wanted to rub one out and got caught in 4k.

i mean people didnt care.. i mean they cared enough initially for the jokes and all of that but didnt give a shh after

i mean people dont even seem to care that the DOJ is defending trump in a rape case, which is clearly a individual/independent matter and other than him holding the office of president is prior to and not associated with him in that capacity

i have zero clue when people will actually legit give a shh about this shh, like actual care.. but certain people seem to care more about 'cancel culture' as a concept, than the actual reality of that supposed thing

They weren't punchlines though. They weren't jokes.

He literally was melting down yelling racial slurs.

This has nothing to do with Dave Chappelle or the audience trying to police comedy.

Trying to pass off the Kramer rant as punchlines that didn't hit or weren't funny is crazy.

I dunno man comedy is in the eye of the beholder, many people definitely find white people saying n****** funny.

There are people who would crusade for his right to go on that n******rant without getting cancelled. The line between offensive and humorous isn't consistent.

Last edited:
I dunno man comedy is in the eye of the beholder, many people definitely find white people saying n****** funny.
This wasn't that.

There are people who would crusade for his right to go on that n******rant without getting cancelled. The line between offensive and humorous isn't consistent.
That's not about comedy though. That's just racist white ppl using the 1st amendment as a thin veil to use racial slurs.

Again the Kramer meltdown has nothing to do with comedy or Dave.

I mean where we're these ppl when Kramer was getting heat for that ****? When he immediately apologized going on a media tour coppin pleas? How come he immediately said himself he lost it if there are some ppl out there that thought his rant was part of a comedy act?

Nobody buying that bull **** :lol:

Saw Dave perform at the MGM Grand in Vegas. Great show. It’s effortless for Dave at this point

There was some white dude heckling and he got kicked out. Dave handled it like a pro.

Donell Rawlins was wylin and the Roots performed for a little too long for my liking. Not even gon lie

Even though phones were locked up, there was a few who still had theirs out and it was annoying.

Really great show overall.

Back
Top Bottom