Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Yo how have i never seen this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

people fall for this BS so easy
Lol what a naive comment, first this imbecile Breyer's comment and now RBG thought government has allowed my parents and grandparents to live a decent life and this negates the right to kneel in protest? This frame of thinking is what gives Republicans the creeps and rightfully so imo.

Last edited:
That walkout is such nonsense. Netflix is a leader in not only representation of trans on their shows (orange is the new black is only one of several) but in their workforce apparently.

Netflix is not budging on this, nor should they.

Notice how they're not trying to "right" a "wrong"

They're trying to use this special as leverage for producing more lgbt content

It's a struggle for power no matter what group it is.
But who is power being wrestled from and why is there never any conversation around that?

Black, white, man, woman, trans, duck or alien, you really someone can stage a walk out without consequence? I mean, if you’re really against what a company is doing..idk about you but, I’d quit.

Black, white, man, woman, trans, duck or alien, you really someone can stage a walk out without consequence? I mean, if you’re really against what a company is doing..idk about you but, I’d quit.

#LowIQ considering the timing.

They clearly aren't getting IT.

#LowIQ considering the timing.

They clearly aren't getting IT.

a) It is not for the walkout Netlfix is saying they fired her over

b) The walkout didn't even happen yet

c) Companies tolerate walkouts all the time, there is not some red line at is an instant termination. If it was, Google and FB would be doing mass layoffs

1634333329988.png

🤔

The employee was terminated on suspicion of leaking metrics to the press related to the Dave Chappelle special. Those metrics — about how much Netflix paid for The Closer and how many people it reached — subsequently ended up in a report on Bloomberg. While the employee had shared the metrics internally, they spoke out against the leaks to colleagues, worried they might hurt the walkout movement.

The employee shared company info with other Netlfix employees and asking them not to leak it

It gets leaked to Bloomberg anyway

Netflix fires the employee and said they did it because they are the ones that leak the info to the press

The employee shared company info with other Netlfix employees and asking them not to leak it

It gets leaked to Bloomberg anyway

Netflix fires the employee and said they did it because they are the ones that leak the info to the press
Got you.

So we fell for a misleading header.

My point is they are in the hot seat from a PR perspective, so anything drastic move they are considering needs to be re-evaluating because it's doing nothing more than digging them in a deeper whole.

Much like the previous suspension, reprimanding anyone that isn't a white male is just stupid to do RIGHT NOW.

1634333648826.png

finally I get to point out a typo. :lol:

good timing. get fired and pay full price for the delivery

ur making yo/yo babies life harder than it needs to be for ppl who don't care about u

basically got fired for progressive brownie points

she took a dump on her/her child/her baby daddys quality of life

like if ur gonna make a move against a corp, strats might come in handy
and make sure ur even in position to make a play

Last edited:
Maybe I’m missing something but she leaked inside company info or opened the circumstances for that info to be on Bloomberg and that’s why she got fired regardless of the other factors here (Black, Trans, Pregnant, etc.)
Bro if sharing company data with other employees opens up circumstances for the info to leak, then most white-collar workers are guilty of that every day.

I should get fired for the reports I sent out this morning, or the data request I am working on right now for a VP. Sharing data with other employee is not big thing unless an employee is specifically not allowed to see something.

Netflix is claiming she leaked it herself, if she did, then yes that is a firable offense. But the person is disputing the reason specific reason Netflix is giving for her termination

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom