***Dave East Official Thread: "Karma 3 Out Now I Guess***

Track 2 is a four minute skit yo, **** is wrong with him?

NaS just talks on track 3, no rapping at all. Song is dope though.

Album is okay. His worst out of the last three. Generic southern beats, a few female joints, too many skits. I only liked 4-5 songs. This is the album I was expecting.

Last edited:
Decent album from the first listen. Don't know if I like more than Kairi Chanel yet, but has a softer sound than that release.

This tape picks up after the Chris Brown single. He needs to stay off the trap beats. He also needs to find his hunger again, because it is clearly missing. He is way too comfortable and it has shown in a lot of his recent work. Getting too complacent.

I don't like it , kinda wack. Worst thing he's released in his career honestly. Only liked 3 songs on that damn thing and wiz didn't do too bad

Last edited:
I liked 1, 3 and then a few of the songs at the end. It's not bad but it's a different sound as expected. Not something I see me playing a lot.

didn't like it and I've been a dave east fan for a while. not a fan of the production on here and his flow is a lot more lazy sounding.

no Nas verse? :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

gave it one spin & liked it, gonna live with it through the weekend. off jump the French record & the Haters record stick out the most.

Son pulled a Meek, past few months he been on IG playing fire, and none of that **** is on here. :lol: :smh:

This sounded fire.

Decent off one spin. Hate me now still my favorite project from dude.

If they were able to clear that total sample, ol girl sang on, then he should have just made it a full song. **** seem out of place.

I def think he's holding on to some heat for the album, it seems as if Def Jam & his team are making it a point to explain that this isn't the debut album & just an EP. Hopefully that lends to the idea that Def Jam knew they were going thru transitions & couldn't give this project the push it needed.

one thing i liked about this project is that he still doesn't seem to be pushing for a hit... he still got a similar subject matter when compared to the other mixtapes

That French joint is crack. East and Mozzy delivered for me. About to check this Kodak Black now.

Back
Top Bottom