David Fincher: House of Cards( BEWARE OF SPOILERS) (series) starring Kevin Spacey

great show! spacy is the man
i heard this show is is spun off british mini series from like 20 years ago.

Man, just finished the first season. This reminds me of the wire, but with just the political aspect.

Gonna have to check this out starting next week....this show is getting too much praise for me to miss out :lol:

Late pass, but this show is
smokin.gif
. Like many others, I also binge watched the whole season in a day.

Kate Mara could get it
devil.gif
. Am I the only one who feels like Frank Underwood is like the political Heisenberg or something? Powerful, stays two steps ahead of the game, etc...
TREAD LIGHTLY ZOE...

Last edited:
Not gonna get into much detail on how I acquired a special DVD collection but Kevin Spacey himself brought them in for everyone. Came with a special pass to watch the episodes later in the year when they were finally released on Netflix.

Best Netflix series there is.

Just saw the first episode, this series looks tough, and it's only Episode one. Catching up and waiting for season 2. :pimp:

I've watched season one 4 times easily. This show is greatly appreciated. Beyond ready for season 2.

Just a week and a half before the premiere of its much anticipated second season, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed today that House of Cards has been renewed for a third season. The Netflix drama made waves last spring when it premiered its first season all at once in its entirety and became a prime example of “binge viewing,” and one-hour drama fans fell head over heels for its political intrigue, impeccable cast, and razor-sharp writing.

In the U.S. adaptation of the BBC miniseries, Kevin Spacey stars as a conniving U.S. Representative hell-bent on revenge against those who’ve wronged him — including the President himself. Produced by Spacey and David Fincher, House of Cards also stars Robin Wright, Kata Mara, Michael Kelly, and Kirsten Connolly as a few of the other players in Underwood’s corrupt game. Though the series was initially imagined as a two-season pick-up, showrunner Beau Willimon and the cast have all expressed interest in continuing the story further.

Many viewers of the show consumed the first season in less than a week, and after a TV binge like that, a year is a long time to wait. All 13 episodes of House of Cards Season 2 will be available for streaming on Netflix beginning Friday, February 14th, so… at least we all know what our Valentine’s Day weekend plans are…."

Source: The Nerdist

YESSSSSS! Just what I wanted, they can wrap it up after Season 3.. but I knew there was more story to be told after the first season ended.

Can't wait til the 14th :pimp:

I'm going to treat it like a television series and watch one episode per week. 

Not really. Probably gonna watch them all in one weekend.

Plowed through season 1 over the last 24 hours. Absolutely a great show, my new favorite. Excited for season two next week.

My favorite line from the show thus far has been:

"You see, Freddy believes that if a fridge falls off a mini van you'll swerve out of it's way. I believe it's the fridge's job to swerve out of mine!" - Frank Underwood

Also,

The best actor on the show aside from Spacey by far has been Corey Stoll. He needs to be a lead actor in some big films, he needs recognition.

I also think Mahershala Ali could be a very big actor in the not so distant future. He is fantastic.

Finally this is back. It's been too long. I was raving about this all last summer but since it aint on tv only so few were up on it. Good thing Netflix is formatted the way it is :smokin

Might get me in a light refresher just so I can reabsorb the little things.

I did my re-watch last week... Russo goin' out like a chump, but I still felt for 'em man.. Underwood gives NO dambs in getting what he wants.

Kinda hope Remi has a bigger role this upcoming season, and Zoe finds a way to die... she's so annoying and knows too much. She's cute to look at but Mara's acting is kind of a turnoff. Underwood/Claire are both great in their roles but Stamper steals the show for me.. The cool calm and collected right hand that does all the dirty work.

Friday!

Zoe is too important to be killed off. She's the young reporter who remains hungry. She plays her role well, it's her job to be a pest.

I've been re watching and putting as many ppl on to the show as I can. Excites for Friday.

Back
Top Bottom