David Fincher: House of Cards( BEWARE OF SPOILERS) (series) starring Kevin Spacey

I was very surprised not many people were up on this show. Re-watching all episodes again before season two.

Anyone wish that instead of releasing all the episodes at once they do it on a weekly basis??

I was very surprised not many people were up on this show. Re-watching all episodes again before season two.

Anyone wish that instead of releasing all the episodes at once they do it on a weekly basis??

No

Releasing them all at once takes away from the conversation and word of mouth about the show.

Each Monday you end up talking about Boardwalk, Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones....

I don't mind one week at a time.

No way in hell Zoe is killed off. She's the other side of the coin of this story.

I actually liked that this show has actually made journalism - not reporting - important again and appear to have some actual integrity amongst the corruption. Nothing annoying about Kate Mara at all, she can act and she's hot.

I'm completely fine with the Netflix format. It has it's pros and cons. I remember after I finished watching I was trying to put ppl on but at the time they were all mostly catching up on Breaking Bad or watching it for the first time to catch up for the final seasons or watching Orange is the New Black or Arrested Development.

It's cool though cuz House Of Cards kept getting award nominations and I feel now Frank will get his due. Claire just her award so it's only a matter of time the show follows.

Last edited:
DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON 2.

Zoe is too important to be killed off. She's the young reporter who remains hungry. She plays her role well, it's her job to be a pest.

No way in hell Zoe is killed off. She's the other side of the coin of this story.

Yeah..

I saw this coming a mile away.

Last edited:
WoW.

The acting on this show is nuts. Only show that even compares is True Detective.

Spacey and his wife just...speechless. The chemsitry between them :pimp:

Edit: HOLY **** BRUHHHH FJJFDDDDJJGGFD

The scene at the ribs spot right before, set that up perfectly though. Dude describing the pigs slaughtering...the writing is too real

Last edited:
Damb, bruh.

The second seasons been out for how many hours and you got cats in here spoiling ****?

Not cool. Use spoilers.

This show will make up for my otherwise tragic valentines day.

Chill with the spoilers though bruhs

Yoooooooooooo

I'm gonna do 1 episode every Friday. I was gonna say it'd be cool if NT would follow the same schedule, but thats rather inconceivable, in addition to the whole world outside of NT probably binging the season this weekend.

Last edited:

Yeah..

Man...you're better than me...I had no f'ing clue. This first episode of season two got me like...
eek.gif
frown.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

F.U. is to damn grimmy...the wife...equal with her dirt.

The writing on this show is off the chain...everything about this show is on point. I need more fourth wall breaking, his insights are to damn perfect, even when he just looks at the camera. 

FRAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Francis :smh:

Only complaint was how long it took him to break the 4th wall

Zoe is too important to be killed off. She's the young reporter who remains hungry. She plays her role well, it's her job to be a pest.

Yeah..

House-of-Cards-Season-2-F-U.jpg

I will say though once you start watching the ep the signs are there that's it's a wrap for her even before the pig slaughter reference.

Forget what yall on, I'm watching that 2nd ep right NOW!

Last edited:
This is all that is happening in the House of Cards thread? Good lord just the first episode in season 2 alone
View media item 803973
Claire Underwood tho.... I am absolutely in love with that woman. The character not the actress. But I would smash Robin Wright under the right circumstances.

Also not up to date on current tech stuff but doesn't deleting the messages do worse than nothing? Just like how you can delete your files from your computer but you would have to overwrite the harddrive with random 1s and 0s to actually get rid of the evidence.

EDIT: NVM, I guess no one can find it on her phone unless they are looking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom