Dayton ,Ohio people

finishline at the dayton mall has them fellas, sorry i jumped the gun but if you guys want im still down to do a meet up for a lil

14wu1k.jpg

Well, i wont be able to get them. Got laid off yesterday. Put in 89 days of my 90 day probationary period. %!+$ that place.

This factory in franklin. I got the a lead on a place i'm gonna hit up on monday. Its closer to my house anyways so we will see what happens.

that sucks hatch..good luck on finding a new job..so JC are they selling them already or do you just have a connect that let you get them early?

Damn Hatch, im sorry to hear that bro! JC, man those things look fresh as hell. I need to get on it!

Originally Posted by casekicks

that sucks hatch..good luck on finding a new job..so JC are they selling them already or do you just have a connect that let you get them early?

they're selling them early, they just started selling them friday, I picked up my pair friday too. I got a size 10.5 btw, I know a couple need a 10.5 in here so I would call to make sure they had more than 1-2 pairs before you go. Also I stopped by footlocker and they have them already in the back, they were debating whether or not to put them out early or not since finishline did, but from what Chuck was saying they were gonna honor the 7/24 date. Hope that helps, hope we all get ours.

They're pretty nice in person considering the decline in AM quality imo(really I can't stand the suede used and the change in comfort but it's not bad to the point I won't buy, I was just spoiled I think) The laces were a shock to the system at first though. And coupons do seem to work on them if you have any winners circle coupons lying around or anything FYI. And also the 25% Friends & Family sale is next weekend as well (whether it works with these I have no idea, I'm gonna try it though).
hope that helps out too

And Hatch, sorry to hear that man, hope things turn up for you soon. Were you able to sell those extra Infrared packs/get your size?

Damn I had some of those coupons for 10 and 20 off at home, I completly forgot about them, oh well maybe I can get a nice price next week on the F&F...might even cop the denim 90's from the attack pack next week

So do you guys still wanna do a meet up next sat or something?

JC, I will not be able to meet up. I am in cram mode for this bar exam, I take it July 27-28th. However I do want to sneak some time in to pick these up. Are these excluded from coupons or anything? If not I will scower for FINL coupons or wait for the Footlocker F&F.

Anyone go today and get the Infrareds?..Im wondering about availability cause I hurt my foot and cant walk and Im trying to decide if I need to send the wife to get me a pair or if I can wait for a couple days til Im back on my feet to go get them..Let me know..Peace

I picked them up last week but I went and tried to cop another pair on the F&F yesterday...as I figured they were excluded so I picked up the denim attack 90s. Anyways I stopped everywhere but champs and all the stores have them. I doubt you will have any prob grabing a pair in the next few weeks...but if by chance you can't find a pair hit me up I can get them for $100 shipped

Why is this guy up in here with a flyer for a show in Texas?..I wonder if he knows that TX is several hundred miles away from Ohio..shakes head..Anyways did everyone get their Infrared 90's this weekend?

Alright yall we need to bring this post back up to the top where it belongs..So I fully expect each of you to give the rest of us an update on anything..I'll start first..Nothing has went on for a couple weeks..There, now its your turn..

if any of you guys come across in the infrareds in toddler sizes please let me know!! kids footlocker has gs sizes but I need toddlers, Im on the hunt!!

JC Im almost positive I saw them at FL at Dayton Mall the other day in toddlers..

im gonna have to double check, i checked at kids footlocker and it was a no go....on grade school sizes

Hey guys, I just finished taking my bar exam (Tuesday and Wedsday) so now Im back in the game. I went the Eastbay route with my infareds, didnt want to risk it. Hopefully they are there waiting on me!

I didnt mean footlocker, I meant finishline..I got my kid some shoes on Saturday and I'd swear they had the 90's in his size and he's 2 1/2..

I got my infareds, cant say that Im all that impressed with them. I dont know if I will be hanging on to them. Maybe its just because they are in this large size (15) smh...

Back
Top Bottom