DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

It's truly amazing that he was involved in Alien 3. . . He's still upset till this day about that how things turned out ( studio interference, etc..)

Yea.. dude got screwed by the studio

But just imagine the work dude could do.. he had that bish in gone girl truly terrifying

Still waiting on my Booster Gold/Blue Beetle movie

bp_shuri_dap.gif

I really want George Miller to get a shot at something...

Aquaman is the first thing that comes to mind, with what he did with the elements and all that in fury road

Wan should have gotten flash and then control of the whole JL dark

Will Smith in Suicide Squad 2 "Well...I guess we're some kinda Suicide Squad...that's gotta fight a Black Adam"

If they didn't already have a director. Edgar Wright would have been my choice for Shazam.

Edgar Wright could direct Blue and Gold if they ever make it. He's already got experience doing buddy comedies with action in them. Alan Tudyk could play Booster and Lance Reddick should cameo as Martian Manhunter. :pimp:

WONDER WOMAN Is Now Listed As The Highest-Rated Superhero Movie Of All Time On Rotten Tomatoes

Rotten Tomatoes has named Patty Jenkins' first solo outing for DC's Amazon Princess as their best-reviewed superhero flick of all time.

While Wonder Woman doesn't actually have the highest percentage rating of the movies listed in the top 5, RT has used Bayesian inference to determine the results.

Here's how they stack up using this method:

Wonder Woman(108.549%)
Logan (107.954%)
The Dark Knight (106.313%)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (105.957%)
Thor: Ragnarok (105.511%).

The thing is I'm not some anti-everything DC Marvel fan. I just happen to think the current DC movies suck balls.

I could be an Archie comics fan and think that.

Things would be different if the movies had spun out of the Nolan films or just be good. Until good movies are made the DC Animated series gonna continue to have the best DC movies.

Yeah, I don't think people here on NT are biased fanboys; and that's evident in how people articulate their thoughts on a movie and the characters in general. People here are very knowledgeable, are just fans of the genre and want good movies regardless if it's DCEU or MCU. The fanboys elsewhere are either just trolls or people that have some misplaced brand loyalty and feel the need to bash the other side.

So the embargo for the reviews to be lifted comes one day before the film releases

Some see that as being an indicator of WB not having much faith in the the film

However, they just may not want a case in which they don't want possible bad reviews to kill buzz for the movie

Last edited:
So the embargo for the reviews to be lifted comes one day before the film releases

However, they just may not want a case in which they don't want possible bad reviews to kill buzz for the movie

it's the same with WW

it's really not as big of a deal

happened with Logan too

I might be hella wrong, but didn't they have an embargo the day before WW too? Then they lifted a social media embargo like a week before or something once they caught wind it was a success :lol:

I mean Wonder Woman was cool... but really? :lol:

For some reason this doesn't seem like my JL. I can't catch what is missing.

It’s disappointing that film WW doesn’t fly or have her jet. I really just want a live action version of the jl cartoons.

I may be the only one but Wonder Woman wasn't anything special movie wise. The positive reviews I've heard just go on to truly depict just how bad the rest of the DC movies are.

I may be the only one but Wonder Woman wasn't anything special movie wise. The positive reviews I've heard just go on to truly depict just how bad the rest of the DC movies are.

It was ok. But I have no plans on watching it again.

Back
Top Bottom