DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I may be the only one but Wonder Woman wasn't anything special movie wise. The positive reviews I've heard just go on to truly depict just how bad the rest of the DC movies are.

I've always called it a decent movie as opposed to a great one.

I still consider Logan the best movie -- let alone comic book movie -- of the year.

It’s disappointing that film WW doesn’t fly or have her jet. I really just want a live action version of the jl cartoons.

Maybe it'll be a gray area where they're lenient on the exact rules, as far as her flying?

I could've sworn Superman technically only "jumps" instead of flies and I'm sure the casual viewers are probably assuming Aquaman can fly too since he's flying half the time in all these trailers and ****.

She was always that third one Behind kreuk and the one who played Lois. Hell even behind Martha. She did have her moments, though. Her being a a sex master, though :pimp:

Also where did you get that he only jumps and not flies in the movie? Best thing about MOS was when he learns to fly with that epic score.

So the embargo for the reviews to be lifted comes one day before the film releases

Some see that as being an indicator of WB not having much faith in the the film

However, they just may not want a case in which they don't want possible bad reviews to kill buzz for the movie

Social Media embargo is being lifted tomorrow , from what i read on Reddit.

galwwsnapfilter.gif

Back
Top Bottom