DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

if yall depend on reviews to decide what to see just go by richard roepers reviews on dc movies. he always give dc movies good ratings :lol:

How these guys have the HEAVY hitters in JL and it still a weak film. Avengers didn't even have Spidey, Wolvie.

I would love a young Jake. Clearly reeves doesn't want Ben :lol:

how are warner brothers talking about other batman and joker movies when the current ones are underperforming?

they should have never tried to make an expanded universe like marvel.

should have just went with all solo films and focus on great writing and development

how are warner brothers talking about other batman and joker movies when the current ones are underperforming?

they should have never tried to make an expanded universe like marvel.
Underperforming??? Maybe critically but I'd hardly say ubdeforming commercially. Hal is likely guaranteed at least 850 million

How these guys have the HEAVY hitters in JL and it still a weak film. Avengers didn't even have Spidey, Wolvie.

I would love a young Jake. Clearly reeves doesn't want Ben :lol:

If we're going by this being true, he probably moreso just wants to deal with a younger batman, then not working with Ben.

If we're going by this being true, he probably moreso just wants to deal with a younger batman, then not working with Ben.

Yea. Terrible idea making him older. Just TERRIBLE. I mean you want to go with bats for maybe 10 years from last year. Dude would be pushing 50 as a Batman character :lol:

|l|l|l|l
Damn shame. I love the DCEU. Snyder has some amazing ideas but just is terrible at executing them for a general audience.
The visual aesthetic, sound, overall tone is superior compared to most Marvel films. Deeper explorations of these iconic heroes is much appreciated but only those who loved and grew up with the characters would really appreciate it.

For such iconic heroes they deserve better. Batman by himself use to beat the Avengers, now JL, a movie featuring WW, Superman and Batman won't even beat Thor! My my, look at how far "the mighty have fallen."

Brian Michael Bendis' New Job At DC Comics May Give Him Input On The DC Films Universe

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Bendis' DC Comics deal is "multifaceted" and sources say he could now have some input on Warner Bros.' DC Films. It makes sense that he might work with Geoff Johns on these, especially as he has experience with world building. After all, he's frequently written multiple titles at the same time which have tied into each other and that could be very beneficial.

It's also noted that Marvel staffers were shocked by his jump to DC Comics and that it came pretty much out of the blue. It's thought Bendis was part of the brain trust at Marvel that Kevin Feige was forced to deal with before Marvel Studios cut all ties with Marvel Entertainment a while back and don't forget that he wrote Iron Man's after-credits scene!

|l|l|l|l
Damn shame. I love the DCEU. Snyder has some amazing ideas but just is terrible at executing them for a general audience.
The visual aesthetic, sound, overall tone is superior compared to most Marvel films. Deeper explorations of these iconic heroes is much appreciated but only those who loved and grew up with the characters would really appreciate it.

For such iconic heroes they deserve better. Batman by himself use to beat the Avengers, now JL, a movie featuring WW, Superman and Batman won't even beat Thor! My my, look at how far "the mighty have fallen."

I loved and grew up with these characters, and I knew their was a reason why the Justice League no longer existed in The Dark Knight Returns comics. If we just focus on Batman, he chose the wrong point of reference, period. You see Marvel simplified **** by using the Ultimate series why the hell wouldn't he use the New 52 comics or like I stated earlier, the Emmy (I may be wrong but it should of had one) nominated JL show? Oh we know why, because Warner were still drunk off Nolan's success and just decided to take his cues and add steroids and this is the mess we got.

Superman's stories are hard to tell in this era, I understand that, but their is no reason why the de facto leader of the league and the inspiration for humans world wide (especially for this country since he's an immigrant alien that was raised on damn farm, yet he still has love for everyone) in the first Justice League movie for the amount of time that was revealed in this thread.

I loved and grew up with these characters, and I knew their was a reason why the Justice League no longer existed in The Dark Knight Returns comics. If we just focus on Batman, he chose the wrong point of reference, period. You see Marvel simplified **** by using the Ultimate series why the hell wouldn't he use the New 52 comics or like I stated earlier, the Emmy (I may be wrong but it should of had one) nominated JL show? Oh we know why, because Warner were still drunk off Nolan's success and just decided to take his cues and add steroids and this is the mess we got.

Superman's stories are hard to tell in this era, I understand that, but their is no reason why the de facto leader of the league and the inspiration for humans world wide (especially for this country since he's an immigrant alien that was raised on damn farm, yet he still has love for everyone) in the first Justice League movie for the amount of time that was revealed in this thread.

Bingo, also this universe was initially going to be Nolonized but Chris backed out.

I guess I'm mistaken, I thought Nolan was done with DC in general after Heath passed. He wasn't even really trying to do a final Batman flick at first

Back
Top Bottom