DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

he was done but it was offered to him and he turned it down

then DC went to ask different directors until they got to Snyder and then Nolan somewhat vouched for him

he definitely planned a trilogy and plans just changed after Heath passed

He definitely shouldn't have done tdkr

tdkr was fine, it was a good way to end the trilogy

people just hated it because tdk was so great

many people loved it, do not turn it into an XMen film where yall make it a sacrilege to like the film

Bruh, help me understand why we have one argument well over a year ago and you randomly follow me around in your feelings like I'm thinking about you. That was a general statement I made, get over it man.
i follow you? you literally JUST started posting in the nba thread a couple days ago and replied to a joke i made in there snobbishly . now this. quit feeling yourself son its YOU who keeps throwing shade cuz u still mad about me pointing out you being hypocritical over a year ago.

boy please let it go

the whole rotten potatoes thing was a joke but you just had to make something into a negative

Last edited:
he definitely planned a trilogy and plans just changed after Heath passed

tdkr was fine, it was a good way to end the trilogy

people just hated it because tdk was so great

many people loved it, do not turn it into an XMen film where yall make it a sacrilege to like the film

Don't know who y'all is. Nobody hated it because it didn't live up to tdk. That's just your assumption. I don't hold anybody else's opinion as truth so if someone feels some type of way after an opinion is given that's on you and others. I don't care if I like a movie and others trash it.

It did show how simple it was to fix a broken back.
tdkr-back-punch.gif

TDKR's biggest flaw is that it wasn't TDK

nah.. biggest problem was it piggybacked off of the whole occupy wall street thing that was going at the time.. just felt lackluster and had some obvious flaws

but hardy/bane was perfect.. and ole girl was surprisingly good in the cat woman role

nah.. biggest problem was it piggybacked off of the whole occupy wall street thing that was going at the time.. just felt lackluster and had some obvious flaws

I think the film almost wrapped up (if not already finished filming) by the time that happened, no?

I think the film almost wrapped up (if not already finished filming) by the time that happened, no?

i dunnio.. but felt like that whole plot line was weak anyways.. i mean there are way too many good things going that were unnecessarily weighted down by the mess of a handful of things

Back
Top Bottom