DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I like the way Superman was depicted in this. It is nonsense when they make him seem similar in strength to others. He came out with some fire in this one and continued to deliver beat downs. He’s not a great Clark Kent at all but I’m digging his supes more and more. Wonder Woman is bae and did a great job. Bats has even grown on me - he’s acting more as the older I’m just here to lead. Aqua flash and cyborg were all decently good. None of them had enough depth to really be exciting as stand alones yet tho honestly. Was better to introduce them this way. Most skeptical about aqua.

Again I reiterate that the biggest problem is villains. They are plain whack. Luthors son should and could of been amazing. They went with stupid Facebook actor kid though. They tried to be too tech startup guy him and not enough man. Will never forgive them for messing him up when the Luthor from Smallville is so on point. When that smallville guy drops that, I am the villain of this story line in smallville I legit jaw dropped in appreciation.

With super heroes this powerful and varied they gotta think way harder about the villains they are building and using. This I’ll do it for mother random horns villain was so whack. Also an army of moths. Terrible. At least chitauri looked somewhat decent.

vegeta is stronger than gohan though
gohan a bum
vegeta legit puts in more hard work and training than anyone
You just making stuff up now :lol:

Trains harder than anyone and sometimes isn't in the top 5 of strongest characters in the story.

Son basically became a part of the cast to replace Yamacha and be more *****y.

You just making stuff up now :lol:

Trains harder than anyone and sometimes isn't in the top 5 of strongest characters in the story.

Son basically became a part of the cast to replace Yamacha and be more *****y.
bruh
dont make me call to arms the vegeta gang
from the dbz thread
vegeta is always at the top
until the writers do him dirty
and give Lohan and goku a power boost

I'm late to the party, just saw it. Overall liked it, but Batman needs some serious shine. He wasn't the fastest or strongest but he was clever and out-witted his opponents. Wasn't just a really rich guy with expensive toys. Villain left more to be desired, Supes was waxing him 1v1

bruh
dont make me call to arms the vegeta gang
from the dbz thread
vegeta is always at the top
until the writers do him dirty
and give Lohan and goku a power boost
**** em.

Vegeta only at the top of the lame and cry like a ***** list.

I'm late to the party, just saw it. Overall liked it, but Batman needs some serious shine. He wasn't the fastest or strongest but he was clever and out-witted his opponents. Wasn't just a really rich guy with expensive toys. Villain left more to be desired, Supes was waxing him 1v1
Who did Batman outwit in this movie? :nerd:

Especially with such a poor villain.

His entire plan was form the team, stop whatever bad thing that's happening. Can't beat the bad guy or stop what's happening? Time to resurrect Superman Doomsday style.

Fam. Batman used a criminals fear to trap a parademon, recorded it's cry, and rigged the parademon roll call into his Batsuit. In the final act, Bats used it to divert the whole gang of them so the rest of the squad could infiltrate the nest to separate the Mother Boxes. :pimp: Something he did in the beginning of the movie became a clutch play at the end. That's why he's the Prep God. :pimp:

Honestly I'm more of a Trunks and Broly fan but I don't get Vegeta fans faking the funk.

Son is the saiyan prince of Ls. Whole life story is a L. Whole fam/race/planet gets wiped out and becomes the lap dog of the weirdo that did it, lost and ran like a ***** when he got to earth, at one point even Piccolo was stronger than him, died and cried cuz of Frieza, got outclassed by his own future son, finally got stronger just to get shown up by Goku again and then Gohan, always gets washed in the movies, was scared to death of Broly (think he cried again), turned heel just to get a chance to prove himself only to discover Goku was holding back the entire time, accepted the L and merged with Goku just to get a taste of what it feels like to be the strongest.

It goes on and on.

PLEASE post this in dbz thread. Wanna see those lame vegeta stans reactions :lol:

Fam. Batman used a criminals fear to trap a parademon, recorded it's cry, and rigged the parademon roll call into his Batsuit. In the final act, Bats used it to divert the whole gang of them so the rest of the squad could infiltrate the nest to separate the Mother Boxes. :pimp: Something he did in the beginning of the movie became a clutch play at the end. That's why he's the Prep God. :pimp:
Yeah he did that.

But for me, it wasn't properly explained why that parademon cry had that effect on other parademons. It just came off as a built-in flaw specifically written in the plot for him to exploit.

Once he found out for a fact parademons are attracted to fear he should've used some Scarecrow fear toxin or something.

PLEASE post this in dbz thread. Wanna see those lame vegeta stans reactions :lol:
I feel like I had that argument in there already a long while back.

They all caught those Legeta Ls.

Last edited:
Yeah he did that.

But for me, it wasn't properly explained why that parademon cry had that effect on other parademons. It just came off as a built-in flaw specifically written in the plot for him to exploit.

Once he found out for a fact parademons are attractrd to fear he should've used some Scarecrow fear toxin or something.

I feel like I had that argument in there already a long while back.

They all caught those Legeta Ls.

What ?? On who himself ??
So he’s gonna use the scarecrows fear toxin on himself instead of using the cry to draw out the parademons?
Yeah that makes sense

What ?? On who himself ??
So he’s gonna use the scarecrows fear toxin on himself instead of using the cry to draw out the parademons?
Yeah that makes sense
On a parademon or Flash.

Could've used either as bait. Drag the parademon on his car and drive away. Flash could run slow enough for them to follow.

:lol: @ on himself. Batman scared ****less fleeing from parademons. The imagery alone.

Bale was not going to return without Nolan.

There was no chance of Nolan returning as director.

They'd probably have to consistently throw RDJR money at Bale for him to consider BvS and JL. And that wasn't going to happen cuz WB has been paying the current cast a pittance.

But in a dream scenario with a few minor changes that would be incredible. With Bale's dedication he probably would've put on 30lbs of muscle mass just to match the look of a TDKR Batman :lol:

Marvel had that slow simmer.
DC tried to microwave themselves to the same success when all they had to do was build off what they had.

its too bad.

Every single character in Dragonball has taken an L, aint no point in really arguing for anyone since the writers determine the arc for each character. Both Vegeta and Goku hold more respect for each other then they do for any other character in the series so this gang **** is pointless.

Back to the topic at hand, I cant wait to hear Snyder's thoughts on the finished product since he supposedly hasn't seen it yet

You know now that vicisous mentioned it...Snyder has been silent in regards to Justice League...Eventually he’ll have to address it right...

he has addressed, he apologized for not being bale to finish it and that he still hasn't seen it

he has addressed, he apologized for not being bale to finish it and that he still hasn't seen it
Thats what I'd like to hear, honestly he could blame the flaws on the fact that he didn't get to finish it how he wanted. That 2 hour time limit aint help either

Back
Top Bottom