DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Hack Snyder is the reason all this is happening in the first place. As sad as it is to separate an artist from his vision in the middle of completion, you got full control in MoS and created a Superman that cries about killing but never established a code. You had full control over BvS and made the world’s greatest detective become deceived by letters written in lipstick. The irony of those wanting a Zack Snyder cut is that the “best” aspect of the JL, being Superman’s return and display of his power set, was completely done by Whedon who is a shell of himself. Snyder destroyed this franchise.

11E283B2-98EF-4658-B18E-AEB415DA31B3.jpeg

Did anyone else enjoy Cyborg in this

Ray Fisher is a total unknown to me but the man can act
I enjoyed all the new characters. Ezra was my highlight of the movie.

My only gripe with Cyborg was if they were gonna have the more traditional Cyborg look, why wait till the end of the film to give him that? I guess you can pin it to him learning his abilities, but still pointless to not just give him that look off top..

Hack Snyder is the reason all this is happening in the first place. As sad as it is to separate an artist from his vision in the middle of completion, you got full control in MoS and created a Superman that cries about killing but never established a code. You had full control over BvS and made the world’s greatest detective become deceived by letters written in lipstick. The irony of those wanting a Zack Snyder cut is that the “best” aspect of the JL, being Superman’s return and display of his power set, was completely done by Whedon who is a shell of himself. Snyder destroyed this franchise.

11E283B2-98EF-4658-B18E-AEB415DA31B3.jpeg
What kind stan **** is that? My god she acting like his previous 2 movies were flawless and mad 5 billion dollars

Dudes in here really couldn't get understand Loki's motivations in avengers?

Really?

And please don't tell me y'all using it as some sorta defense for stupid

Batman wanted to kill the 1 dude he saw capable of saving the world because of 1% chance

And instead of saying "sorry, my bad", dude says he had to

^
A more paranoid and deranged Batman saw a whole city get leveled by two aliens who happened to kill his employees and made a child orphaned. To most it wasn’t executed right but his motivation was there.

^
A more paranoid and deranged Batman saw a whole city get leveled by two aliens who happened to kill his employees and made a child orphaned. To most it wasn’t executed right but his motivation was there.

A threat was made.. those machines were burrowing into the planet

World's greatest detective didn't know zero about what happened before his building was attacked?

The broadcast? The fight between supes and the non general zod 2? Nothing?

He didn't at least investigate what happened? Maybe ask the question who stopped the bad guys? Who was capable of stopping the bad guys? If those guys exist, maybe we might need this guy again?

I mean if you're going be paranoid, don't you start speculating about what else is out there?

Thor1 might not be the greatest movie, but umm you can kinda get Loki got some family issues going

After that ridiculousness that will forever be “Martha” JL could have gotten some emotional beat with critics had they used Martha Kent to bring Superman out of his confusion as opposed to Lois Lane but nope, Snyder shoe horned them into a box with that pointless Knightmare sequence and “Lois is the key” :smh: This movie boy, I tell you...

A threat was made.. those machines were burrowing into the planet

World's greatest detective didn't know zero about what happened before his building was attacked?

The broadcast? The fight between supes and the non general zod 2? Nothing?

He didn't at least investigate what happened? Maybe ask the question who stopped the bad guys? Who was capable of stopping the bad guys? If those guys exist, maybe we might need this guy again?

I mean if you're going be paranoid, don't you start speculating about what else is out there?

I think this is a nitpick. I’m sure he did see Zod’s message but Batman wasn’t going to show up in MOS, they didn’t even cast one yet or have an idea of what that Batman was going to be like before MOS was made.

You could apply that same kind of gripe with the MCU too..
Iron Man could have been in WS, he had hacked their system in Avengers, why he didn’t tell CA about Hydra infiltration?

now I know your just hating to hate, you want them to use the most mocked part of BvS in JL?

:lol:

come on lame, even you can do better than that

Still trying make sense of the batman "I had to" line.. isn't the point him realizing his mistake

No normal person wants to kill a person one moment and is friends with him the next moment because their moms have the same name

The motivations of Bats in BvS was paper paper thin

I think this is a nitpick. I’m sure he did see Zod’s message but Batman wasn’t going to show up in MOS, they didn’t even cast one yet or have an idea of what that Batman was going to be like before MOS was made.

You could apply that same kind of gripe with the MCU too..
Iron Man could have been in WS, he had hacked their system in Avengers, why he didn’t tell CA about Hydra infiltration?

That's on cap trying to deal with things his way.. I've said that, why not call the smartest dude he knows with technology.. but cap has been shown to be pretty shortsighted and naive in all the movies

Problem is, batman is supposed to be THAT dude.. he's the one who finds the information and plans.. he found supes weakness to be able to use it in a fight but couldn't find out shhh else about dude or the situation

No normal person wants to kill a person one moment and is friends with him the next moment because their moms have the same name

The motivations of Bats in BvS was paper paper thin

No normal person justifies anything based on 1%

If the odds are 99% vs 1%, you gotta be pretty f'n stupid to decide you know what can't risk that 1% chance

Hell, condoms are only 98% effective against preventing pregnancy

DBS is a mess

I only pop in that show on YouTube every once in a while to watch fights and turn my brain off

They just had a ssj2 fusion compete with someone who was ssb x 10 kaioken and make him go to UI

I swear Zach Snyder probably writing DBS

Exactly and this Batman lost Robin (still keeps his suit he was killed in the Batcave), drinks bottles of wine and even chases it in the morning with pills. He had gone off the rails.

But he still figured out enough to find out what the hell kryptonite was

Also, why didn't this unhinged individual not question the woman in the old a** picture that looks the same in present day that was stealing from him?

I mean if I'm going be paranoid about anyone, it's her.. dude who just saved the earth, I'm checking out to find out if there's more and what exactly is going on

That's on cap trying to deal with things his way.. I've said that, why not call the smartest dude he knows with technology.. but cap has been shown to be pretty shortsighted and naive in all the movies

Problem is, batman is supposed to be THAT dude.. he's the one who finds the information and plans.. he found supes weakness to be able to use it in a fight but couldn't find out shhh else about dude or the situation

Of course with Cap I get that but Tony has a ego and doesn’t mind stepping into a conflict when he has to. With Tony having access to S.H.I.E.L.D’s information, as smart as he is, would have figured out Hydra’s plan.

Also I don’t think in this DCEU the alter ego thing isn’t a big deal. I think even Perry White has an idea who Superman is before he died. So if he knows or finds out Clark is Superman then what is he going to do? Go to his house?

he did question her but he has no idea she was going to be that strong or super powered like Supes, for all he knows she's just a sexy immortal :lol:

I mean really, stop trying to poke holes in everything and instead think of why it is written as such

he saw Supes as a threat because he could level a whole city, he had no idea what WW could do just that she hasn't aged

again use some imagination and try and come up with a conclusion why instead of picking every single thing, it's like the brain stops thinking and try to figure stuff out when it comes to DC/Fox CBMs :lol:

but let me guess, you aren't going to understand this reasoning and still drone on about Bats should be worried about WW and not Supes...

Hydra had spent years infiltrating Shield. To uncover what hydra did you got to be specifically looking for it. You won't happen across it with a passive hack

But he still figured out enough to find out what the hell kryptonite was

Also, why didn't this unhinged individual not question the woman in the old a** picture that looks the same in present day that was stealing from him?

I mean if I'm going be paranoid about anyone, it's her.. dude who just saved the earth, I'm checking out to find out if there's more and what exactly is going on

Just remembered something; Batman actually was looking for Superman’s weakness before the events of BVS. Bruce was investigating into the “White Portuguese” already knowing it was boat to bring a “not a dirty bomb” to Gotham but kryptonite.

He did question WW, through a email (smh).

Back
Top Bottom