DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I think NT has influenced me because most seem anti-chinstrap. A mustache and disconnected chin hair goatee is a better look.

I used to normally rock a goatee, but my beard is on the better side of unconnected. Kind of like Kid Cudi's.

My line is CRISP tho. :pimp: I see some of these beard gang guys lose their hairline before 30. The guys with both are just selfish. :smh:

aquamanscore.jpg

Eh, i'm partially inclined to believe Campea on this one. Historically he has been correct about a lot of the DCEU rumors.

A flash movie needs priority. I don't think people caught on with the character like they tried to force him to

It's coming. They got a directing duo of writers from Spider-Man: Homecoming. Their latest movie just came out and is certified fresh on RT. They tweeted a picture of Flash running with a caption "It's happening!" or something like that. They're already working.

We can get Spider-Man, X-Men, Batman, and Superman movies until the end of time, but the Iron Man's, Ant-Man's, and Guardians of the Galaxy's are welcomed. I think Shazam is dope. I want to see even deeper cuts.

Like that Morbius movie. :pimp: :pimp:

DC really needs to use Flashpoint to take this **** in a whole different direction. If they want the shared universe, they definitely need someone to head the whole thing. Too much individuality from each director causes problems. That's why Marvel blows my mind with how many different directors and themes they can fit into the same universe with it still making sense.

Flashpoint is not the story they need to do now. They've failed at trying to do too much already.

It's either the reboot this ****, or kill it. It's too much of a mess right now and Flashpoint is the only thing that will allow them to take a pivot and really change direction.

Got a feeling they're going go a lot smaller, though.

Back
Top Bottom