DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

WW was a game changer :pimp: meanwhile the other team have 20 movies in and still don't have a female lead movie.. pathetic :sick:

Yet they want to compare every single one of their movies to the GOAT DK.. and somehow MBJ is better than Heath Joker now lol.. them low standard in villians ha

There has never been a villain in a superhero film better than the joker in dark knight.

95% of dcs villains are trash and forgettable.

Greg Berlanti Says DC Films’ ‘Booster Gold’ Movie Still in the Works at Warner Bros

Booster-Gold-Greg-Berlanti-WB-618x400.jpg

It’s been a few years since we’ve seen any movement on the “Booster Gold” movie, a DC Comics adaptation about a thoroughly modern superhero that is being shepherded at Warner Bros. by busiest-person-alive Greg Berlanti.

“It’s still in development with DC,” Berlanti told TheWrap about the feature, which is based on one of the quirkier heroes in the DC canon, whose superpower is a keen awareness of the power of celebrity and the cunning thirst to attain it. “I wrote a draft, they’re trying to figure out both the distance that we still have to travel and how we want to execute it.”

Source: https://www.thewrap.com/greg-berlan...ter-gold-movie-still-development-warner-bros/

Lmao you crazy fam! That’s not gonna stop MCU from being the juggernaut it is! DC was inspired by the MCU so they have to play catch but doin a real ishy way of doin it! Stop hatin
WW was a game changer :pimp: meanwhile the other team have 20 movies in and still don't have a female lead movie.. pathetic :sick:

Zik still falls for the eyrkucf (rearrange) when it comes to MarvelSux....

:smh: :lol:
Nah I've been ignoring his silly posts but I read that post like :lol: This dude really trying to play the we got the first female solo movie that was average enough to be well recieved.

Too pathetic.

Lmao you crazy fam! That’s not gonna stop MCU from being the juggernaut it is! DC was inspired by the MCU so they have to play catch but doin a real ishy way of doin it! Stop hatin

w/o Superman movie in 78, a DC movie btw there wouldn't any MCU/CBM.. no hate truth hurts
247.gif

Lol where was all these Marvel fanboys/bandwagon in the 90s
MV5BMDBiNzg5NDctNGZhZC00YWE2LTlhZmYtOWFkOTFmNTBmZDlkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDM2MzU3Njc@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg

captainamerica-90-redskull.jpg

roger-corman-fantastic-four-movie-group-shot.jpg

MV5BMjIxYzQ2MjEtNjgwMC00ZmM2LWI1MjAtOWNkOGE2ODYyZDk3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

lmao too pathetic.

w/o Superman movie in 78, a DC movie btw there wouldn't any MCU/CBM.
So? Thanks for starting things off with sub par movies.

MCU: I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON!!!
Not born yet or 5-15 years old spending time reading comics, watching the cartoons, and copping merch.

Other studios had the rights to the Marvel characters and made bad movies in the 70s, 80s, and early 90s. Again, so?

You want imaginary points for DC? :lol:

This side choosing thing will always be tired.
But true.

I mean I just feel Marvel have the better characters. I like some DC stuff but nearly nowhere as much. It would be nice to see them do good and really compete but they've had like 10 years and can't get right.

I mean dude just praised DC starting with superhero movies. Nevermind the fact they've only ever done it with 2 of the thousands of heroes the have at disposal. And when Supes fell out of favore they just leaned heavier on Batman.

Talking about it took 20 movies for Marvel to make a movie with a female lead. It took DC 40 years.

w/o Superman movie in 78, a DC movie btw there wouldn't any MCU/CBM.. no hate truth hurts
247.gif

MV5BMDBiNzg5NDctNGZhZC00YWE2LTlhZmYtOWFkOTFmNTBmZDlkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDM2MzU3Njc@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg

captainamerica-90-redskull.jpg

roger-corman-fantastic-four-movie-group-shot.jpg

MV5BMjIxYzQ2MjEtNjgwMC00ZmM2LWI1MjAtOWNkOGE2ODYyZDk3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

lmao too pathetic.

Blade came out in '98

And I think you have a better argument with '89 batman movie

And there was that batman movie and show from way back in the day

Back
Top Bottom