DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

never said it was.. just saying the OG Supes open the doors for all these CBMs.. never said the movie was good or bad, depends on ur taste

lol @ 'desperate and wanting credit' Marvel boys are really triggered.. caping for everything

It opened doors.

A point that doesn't need saying :lol:

Nobody was talking about that Superman movie or even about who opened doors for anything.

This is just delusional reaches. Who is really triggered? Went from ignoring it took 40 years for them to make a WW movie to non-points.

U can say that to about any comic character tho plus the Supergirl movie didn't help lol

Which is why what you're saying is pointless.

Irrationally riding DC's past isn't going to change the present.

i was responding to comment saying 'DC was inspired by the MCU' .. pointing something out means riding now? ok lol

they both take elements from each other in the comics

pong.gif

yo i lowkey **** with that 80’s super girl movie. helen slater with long hair. one of the first white women to make a lil ****** **** grow

nah, i feel their posters are fairly priced because they are of great quality and actually limited

it's not one of those posters you get at target for $5

you also got to keep in mind that those posters are original works and part of the revenue goes to paying for some rights of the posters they make

been more than happy with the posters i've gotten from them

Back
Top Bottom