DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

maybe an official pic of the costume?

they could probably put out a real quick teaser reel of what they've shot so far but i'm not expecting it

EW is usually the first to get promotional pictures for big movies so they can slang magazines. I doubt we'll get anything more than that with WonderCon around the corner. I'm prob gonna skip the stream. Unless its confirmed to end with a teaser reel or something.

I wanted at least a sneak peek of what darkseid looks like in the jl movie. steppenwolf’s design was meh and generic looking.

I wanted at least a sneak peek of what darkseid looks like in the jl movie. steppenwolf’s design was meh and generic looking.

What you want him to look like? He basically looks like how he does in comics, minus the chin strap lol.

But yea shoulda/coulda showed Darkseid a tiny bit. Maybe when Steppenwolf gets sent back to Apokalips show Darkseid disappointed and/or pissed off.

boom tube should have opened up and just showed a giant hand grabbing or squashing Steppenwolf

Originally, JL was supposed to have a Darkseid appearance at the other side of the boom tube Steppenwolf gets sucked into at the end. Cyborg was supposed to see a potential dark future where Darkseid takes over that tied into the Knightmare scene from BVS while he was splitting the Mother Boxes.

All of it sounded dope AF, but they had to get them chuckles in there.

What you want him to look like? He basically looks like how he does in comics, minus the chin strap lol.

But yea shoulda/coulda showed Darkseid a tiny bit. Maybe when Steppenwolf gets sent back to Apokalips show Darkseid disappointed and/or pissed off.

His comics version looked better. The movie version of his grey skin and grey / silver armor was bland.
45451DC9-E59C-4397-830B-7130798661EB.jpeg

His comics version looked better. The movie version of his grey skin and grey / silver armor was bland.
45451DC9-E59C-4397-830B-7130798661EB.jpeg

I see what you mean. But the whole “color tone” of the movie was just off haha. I watch different clips on YouTube that have been color corrected and/or have a different score and mannnnnn whatta difference.

And to Rfx’s last reply, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. Perfect to add something like that in there. But noooo they needed the chuckles, nonsense scenes with that Russian family, and all within the 2 hour timeframe

Originally, JL was supposed to have a Darkseid appearance at the other side of the boom tube Steppenwolf gets sucked into at the end. Cyborg was supposed to see a potential dark future where Darkseid takes over that tied into the Knightmare scene from BVS while he was splitting the Mother Boxes.

All of it sounded dope AF, but they had to get them chuckles in there.
I mean if if we use your imagination or mine with those details sure it sounds good but I didn't forget the quality of cgi in this movie or the entire color scheme/look of the movie by the 3rd act (either version).

So I can't just say it would've been great but they chose to do jokes instead.

Last edited:
i completely missed/fprgot the first wave :lol:

considering the Bane on that one but the Joker ones that I might have considered looks to be sold out already

Back
Top Bottom