DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Anyone check out Krypton on syfy? It aired Wednesday. Will check it out this weekend. What i found weird was in a commercial they emphasized it wasn’t a prequel.
Meant to watch it after I caught Magicians but slipped my mind.

Not sure if it's gonna be a low budget looking SyFy show or a good one based off trailers.

The special effects look decent enough. Saw The Expanse is back April 11. Network still needs to get slapped for cancelling Black Matter.

Honestly I don't trust test screenings. Kinda wish they would stop talking about them on slow news days.
Yeah I’m like the first Deadpool 2 test screening in January was received well the second test screening wasn’t liked at all. And the latest one is back on the good train

Yeah I’m like the first Deadpool 2 test screening in January was received well the second test screening wasn’t liked at all. And the latest one is back on the good train

the first screening went well. The second just went better

Krypton got a hell of a lot of plot holes and requires a good suspension of disbelief, jeesh, hope it gets better. Hope they do something with Adam Strange.

Yeah, but Legion is not a superhero show and more of a show based off a comic character. Not even comic book given what they can't use.

Thats a case where its more about the genius if Noah Hawley.

Last edited:
The Green Lantern in this scene is Yalan Gur, who defended Earth and Sector 2814 in the 10th Century.
32i1o9zo0jn01.jpg

Green-Lantern-Yalan-Gur.jpg

Back
Top Bottom