DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I still haven’t seen batman vs superman yet… is it even worth watching… someone here said it was bad… they said it was worse than cereal with no milk

definitely worth watching imo, if even just for batfleck alone. Snyder battfleck is up there for me. anyway, movies far from perfect but still entertaining

also, zoe as catwoman is great. Pattinson is a polarizing choice but I feel he’ll knock it out the park. All other casting choices are pretty spot on

i think i figured out the last scene..henry fleck was already the "joker"..the movie is a fake backstory of his life ala you wouldn't get it.. after he tells the shrink everything he ends up killing her which explains the bloody footprints..batman is real in his universe and is more than likely the reason why he's in arkham

please tell me you’re joking. Movie is easily a 8/10.

sure doomsday was terrible but everything before that was flawless
More and more it seems to me you have terrible taste.

BvS is one of the worst movies ever made.

Terrible from start to finish. Nonsensical antibiotic boner-for-killing Batman that gets outsmarted on the simplest thing by EisenLex, ineffective Superman filled with lame metaphors and visuals thrown in to takeaway from the whackness of the story.

Its literally the worst depiction of Batman and Superman together.

Flawless :lol:

With Zoe officially being Catwoman they should've just made Batman black.

Cast my dude Stephan James.

i think i figured out the last scene..henry fleck was already the "joker"..the movie is a fake backstory of his life ala you wouldn't get it.. after he tells the shrink everything he ends up killing her which explains the bloody footprints..batman is real in his universe and is more than likely the reason why he's in arkham
I played with the idea thinking that the majority of the movie didn't happen or was a lie but some of that is a reach.

that's the only logical explanation which actually makes alot of sense considering the joker doesn't have a real backstory, he has a warped view of reality, and of course the obvious he has a dark sense of humor

More and more it seems to me you have terrible taste.

BvS is one of the worst movies ever made.

Terrible from start to finish. Nonsensical antibiotic boner-for-killing Batman that gets outsmarted on the simplest thing by EisenLex, ineffective Superman filled with lame metaphors and visuals thrown in to takeaway from the whackness of the story.

Its literally the worst depiction of Batman and Superman together.

Flawless :lol:
One of the worst movies ever made?

now your being biased dude

p.s to the guy wondering whether to watch it or not, watch the 3hr theatrical cut

One of the worst movies ever made?

now your being biased dude

p.s to the guy wondering whether to watch it or not, watch the 3hr theatrical cut
One of the worst comic book movies ever made.

For me its real Catwoman and Ghost Rider quality.

One of the worst comic book movies ever made.

For me its real Catwoman and Ghost Rider quality.
No definitely not dude
obviously needed an insane amount of improvements, and certain things were moving too fast t

but overall, it was good. obviously no infinity war, but it was good. - if you think about it captain America civil war was the same, 2 favorites fighting, characters they just squeeze in as brand new, and a ton of boring talk. Imo

434043.jpg

the best cat woman

No definitely not dude
obviously needed an insane amount of improvements, and certain things were moving too fast t

but overall, it was good. obviously no infinity war, but it was good. - if you think about it captain America civil war was the same, 2 favorites fighting, characters they just squeeze in as brand new, and a ton of boring talk. Imo
I maintain what I said before and my original reply about questioning your taste and reasoning if you really think movies having certain things in common means theyre good.

There people in here like "I couldn't figure out that their relationship was imagined" then other people like "I hate that the director makes it too obvious their relationship imagined "...
there's two sides, people that want MORE spoonfeeding and people that want LESS spoonfeeding or exposition.
The movie can only do so much fam, damn.

Watching it the second time tonight, I took my time because the movie is pretty intense and I needed time to process it.
The more I think about it, the more I think it's a masterpiece. For a comic book movie too? Bravo.

2nd watch thoughts coming later...

No definitely not dude

To say overall it was a good movie is asinine.
Civil War had some great story elements to it, I don’t know how you can compare the 2 so bluntly.

Mamoa got his stepdaughter into the cesspool. Good for him. I hope Lenny posts a pic with Zoe and stunts on him :lol:

In all seriousness though Zoe Kravitz isn't that great of an actress. Not even as eye candy as her mom at that age either but her in a catsuit is going to be nice to look at. However I'm very weary of Reeves' take on the bat of gotham and his rogues already. Too many unnecessary liberties are being taken. Batmobile is gonna be a Tesla at this point.

Back
Top Bottom