DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Watched it last night for the second time:

-Me and wifey had a better overall experience.
-Finally saw some super rats
-Phoenix' performance is too powerful
-Solidified my opinion as my favorite movie experience this year.
-this will be looked at as that "Classic" Joker portrayal down the line: the way he ran, his speech, costumes, chaotic yet controlled demeanor, the multiple laughs... oh man.

Watched it last night for the second time:

-Me and wifey had a better overall experience.
-Finally saw some super rats
-Phoenix' performance is too powerful
-Solidified my opinion as my favorite movie experience this year.
-this will be looked at as that "Classic" Joker portrayal down the line: the way he ran, his speech, costumes, chaotic yet controlled demeanor, the multiple laughs... oh man.
IDK bro, to me he didn't do enough joker esque things to be looked at as being a classic joker portrayal. It felt like the beginning of something.

IDK bro, to me he didn't do enough joker esque things to be looked at as being a classic joker portrayal. It felt like the beginning of something.
I'm exclusively talking about from the point where he broke out and became who he is.
To me the way he moved, what he talked about, motivations, etc. Very comic book esque, very classic i think.

Obviously the early Arthur parts are all Arthur parts. I agree that we only saw a small sample size, but it's classic
and nostalgic in my eyes.

1571236965200.png

1571237031172.png

More and more it seems to me you have terrible taste.

BvS is one of the worst movies ever made.

Terrible from start to finish. Nonsensical antibiotic boner-for-killing Batman that gets outsmarted on the simplest thing by EisenLex, ineffective Superman filled with lame metaphors and visuals thrown in to takeaway from the whackness of the story.

Its literally the worst depiction of Batman and Superman together.

Flawless :lol:
This symbol dude is ****ing terrible. Not sure if on purpose or trolling.

why do *****s say this about all black *****es with the tattoos, goth, etc. look. They say the same about summer walker and jhene

yall negus tripping and weird

i mean this kinda a white thing where some of these chicks smell like wet dogs because they dont believe in deodorant or showering and using soap/body wash/whatever regular

like zazie beetz had that shhh about people showering too much

Jonah Hill No Longer In Talks To Join The Cast Of THE BATMAN; Seth Rogen Wanted For Penguin

Multiple outlets are reporting that Jonah Hill has ceased negotiations with Warner Bros. for an undisclosed role in The Batman.

No specific reason was given, but THR's Borys Kit did note that "Warners and the actor were too far apart on a deal," which suggests the studio simply didn't want to meet his price.

Hill was said to be circling a villainous role in the movie, but we're not sure if it was The Riddler or The Penguin. Apparently, WB wanted him for the latter, but Hill was more drawn to Edward Nygma. Deadline has heard that there is now interest in Hill's pal Seth Rogen for Oswald Cobbelpot, but no offer has been made.

Back
Top Bottom