DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

THE BATMAN Confirmed To Be A "Year Two" Story And On A Separate Earth To JUSTICE LEAGUE Characters

DC Films President Walter Hamada addressed what the Multiverse means for Matt Reeves' movie, explaining that the existence of that allows Warner Bros. to "tell these great stories where we can tell different stories. There's one earth where have Gal and Ezra and another where we can have 'Year Two' Batman...and then there's Joker, which isn't part of either continuity."

"Matt Reeves can continue to build out his Gotham [in The Batman],"
Hamada said teasing future spinoffs and sequels. "Those are things that we can do because we don’t have to worry about how that would impact Aquaman 2 or The Flash, because it’s all just part of the Multiverse."

THE BATMAN Confirmed To Be A "Year Two" Story And On A Separate Earth To JUSTICE LEAGUE Characters

DC Films President Walter Hamada addressed what the Multiverse means for Matt Reeves' movie, explaining that the existence of that allows Warner Bros. to "tell these great stories where we can tell different stories. There's one earth where have Gal and Ezra and another where we can have 'Year Two' Batman...and then there's Joker, which isn't part of either continuity."

"Matt Reeves can continue to build out his Gotham [in The Batman],"
Hamada said teasing future spinoffs and sequels. "Those are things that we can do because we don’t have to worry about how that would impact Aquaman 2 or The Flash, because it’s all just part of the Multiverse."
well there it is.
everybody fancast is on the table lol..
But fr, I'm all for it.

1598132194221.png

1598132211430.png

Looks corny to me. Think they could have put in a little more work on my guys costume.. Cmon'

Main reason I didnt post this is cuz Fisher is the one claiming there's an independent investigation going on.

Nobody from WB has announced like they usually do.

If true dont know what he thinks going to happen given only John's sort of still works with WB/DC. Berg is gone and Whedon as a director is basically freelance.

Man I hope they had Ezra working on how he runs. Still on the fence about the movie but I do have HBOMax so I’ll watch it eventually

Back
Top Bottom