DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Movie is going to be a masterpiece...

Who doubted Pattman could hold it down again?

This next hour needs to hurry up so an HD version of that can be blessed out to all of us...

Damn Batman looks :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

"THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE??"
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Alfred sounds dope as ****

Never doubted Battinson, I was just curious to what this world would look like.

Seeing the vision has vaulted this film to a top 5 most anticipated for next year

BATMAN: John Ridley Confirmed For New DC Comics Limited Series Likely Featuring A Black Caped Crusader

We were promised a surprise DC Comics panel during DC FanDome, and that came our way with confirmation that acclaimed screenwriter is indeed set to pen a new Batman series.

He will team with artist Nick Derington (Doom Patrol) for the four-issue miniseries that launches next January, and it promises to reinvent the Caped Crusader in some surprises ways. "I think it's a pretty safe bet that if I'm writing Batman, it’s probably a little better than a 47% chance he’s going to be a person of color," Ridley said, confirming it won't be Bruce Wayne in the suit.

Interestingly, the series is set to focus on the family of Lucius Fox, head of Wayne Enterprises, so chances are it will be a Fox who dons the cape and cowl. "But he [Fox] has a family and this is a family that has secrets, has kept secrets from one another. It’s a little bit different dynamic than the Batman that we've always seen."

The Batman looked cool. Year 2 and Bats already in good with the GCPD I see.

That shot of him when he takes his helmet off and the black stuff around his eyes I swear Rob looks like Ledger to me.

Where are you guys watching the trailer?
Its on twitter. Hundreds of ppl are uploading it.

You can try YouTube but they're sniping those vids since it ain't official users doing it.

TITANS Season 3 To Introduce Red Hood, Barbara Gordon, And A New Take On Dr. Jonathan Crane

In season three of Titans, the team will say goodbye to San Francisco and hello to Gotham City. That's going to be their new base of operations, and as you might expect, it means we can look forward to seeing some familiar faces. According to the show's DC FanDome panel, "circumstances draw our heroes to Gotham City where they will reunite with old friends and face new threats."

After riding off into the sunset at the end of season two, Jason Todd will return as Red Hood, ditching his Robin identity "in his obsession to take down his old team." That's a very different take on the character, and one which might now make comic book purists overly happy.

Still, it means Red Hood is finally getting the live-action treatment, and he's not alone. We'll also be spending time with former Batgirl, Barbara Gordon. She's Commissioner of the Gotham City Police Department, and even though Barbara has a past relationship with **** Grayson, she is wary of the Titans now being in Gotham and wants them out of the city she protects.

Finally, it's been confirmed that the Scarecrow will also factor into proceedings; however, rather than terrorising Gotham City, he's going to be used as an Arkham Asylum inmate who offers his services as a profiler and consultant for the GCPD. That's a big, and intriguing, change.

Atmosphere looks small. Need more skyline views. Looks like they filmed it post COVID

I'll give it a chance

6.5/8

It’s a detective noir type of vibe...Small scale is what it needs to be...

I do agree that some Gotham skyline shots are needed...Has to have that mandatory Batman standing on top of a gargoyle overlooking the city shot...

It’s a detective noir type of vibe...Small scale is what it needs to be...

I do agree that some Gotham skyline shots are needed...Has to have that mandatory Batman standing on top of a gargoyle overlooking the city shot...

they still got a lot of filming to do, i was actually surprised at the amount of footage they got cinsidering they started filming earlier this year then shut down after a month or two

they still got a lot of filming to do, i was actually surprised at the amount of footage they got cinsidering they started filming earlier this year then shut down after a month or two

Me too...I thought we’d get some voice over with Batman standing on a rooftop or something...They must’ve been putting in a bunch of work before shutdown...

53791EFF-F634-4F42-8BA9-D7D9250D7D4C.gif
1A9081FB-A780-4982-A4EB-26655785B869.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom