DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

The Flash Movie Restarts Everything, Features a Lot of DC Characters

Part 2 of the DC FanDome virtual convention is officially underway, and fans are getting some epic behind-the-scenes details surrounding DC Comics' movies, TV shows, video games, and more. One project that has had a presence at both days of the event is the upcoming The Flash movie, which will see Ezra Miller finally get a solo adventure as the Scarlet Speedster. While we already know a handful of details surrounding the film - mainly, the fact that it will see the return of both Ben Affleck and Michael Keaton's iterations of Batman - producer Barbara Muschietti provided some epic hints during one of FanDome's Fan Q&As.

"Well, I want you to go see it, so I'm not going to tell you a lot," Muschietti explained. "But what I will tell you is that it's a ride. It's going to be fun and exciting and there are a lot of DC characters in it. Flash is the superhero of this film because he is the bridge between all of these characters and timelines. And in a way, it restarts everything and doesn't forget anything."

It seems like Muschietti's comments might hint at the sort of embracing of the larger DC live-action multiverse.

"This movie is a bit of a hinge in the sense that it presents a story that implies a unified universe where all the cinematic iterations that we’ve seen before are valid,” director Andy Muschietti said in an interview last month. “It’s inclusive in the sense that it is saying all that you’ve seen exists, and everything that you will see exists, in the same unified multiverse."

Hope they give a small nod to the CW/TV verse. It'll be nice to return the favor and have Ezra run into Grant's Flash. Haha It'll be dope to have 90's John Wesley Shipp too!

594B8511-2BDF-41D2-81AA-DC6FDB2D93AB.png
06A87F5E-D238-4285-910D-755496566EBD.gif

oh, still waiting.

Said from jump it was overrated. Dudes talking about it was an intense psychological thriller 😑. Movie may have been called “Joker” but he definitely wasn’t THE clown prince of crime.

With Heath gone i just want a live action version of the BTAS Joker with Hamil’s voice. That’s all I want 😩

I'd even be content with a Conroy/Hamill reunion for an animated film

If they do move forward with a Joker sequel it'll be nothing more than a cash grab. Story wise there's nowhere for them to go. This "joker" isn't no criminal mastermind. Just a physiologically damaged mental patient. Like I said before, the joker is a good movie but not a good joker movie.

Joker and Harley vs unsuited Bruce would be a cool sequel to that universe

but it is kinda weird studios are forcing solo villain films before doing movies on heroes they haven’t done yet

like why another Joker movie before a decent Static or even a good Flash/Cyborg film

Batman Beyond tv series . Do flashbacks and **** and make a real TV bat universe that accents where the movies are headed
Don't know how that would work with Batffleck unless you want him to only appear in flashbacks.

Back
Top Bottom