DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

think about it, dude has way more to lose if he lying. And notice how whedon n whomever been quiet??
#imwithray

think about it, dude has way more to lose if he lying. And notice how whedon n whomever been quiet??
#imwithray
I mean he already lost. The way he's handled this and continues to I dont think he's pursuing a career in acting in the future.

The reason Whedon hasn't said anything is cuz he doesn't have to. Ray hasn't really said anything worth refuting. He still hasnt even said exactly what Whedon did. He's thrown some newsworthy adjectives around but not any substance. He's talked more about ppl asking him to shut up or recant or this trying to be covered up than he has said anything about what happened.

Plus nobody that was so on set when this went down has backed him up.

I mean he already lost. The way he's handled this and continues to I dont think he's pursuing a career in acting in the future.

The reason Whedon hasn't said anything is cuz he doesn't have to. Ray hasn't really said anything worth refuting. He still hasnt even said exactly what Whedon did. He's thrown some newsworthy adjectives around but not any substance. He's talked more about ppl asking him to shut up or recant or this trying to be covered up than he has said anything about what happened.

Plus nobody that was so on set when this went down has backed him up.
I take it he withheld discussing details because this still is an ongoing investigation; which apparently WBP been trying to use to get him.
He's been vague, yes but I'm hearing him out. He has no history of this behaviour.
Plus, I'm all for putting big wigs on their toes.

I take it he withheld discussing details because this still is an ongoing investigation; which apparently WBP been trying to use to get him.
He's been vague, yes but I'm hearing him out. He has no history of this behaviour.
Plus, I'm all for putting big wigs on their toes.
There was no investigation at all until like what 10 days ago? Before that he was breaking the NDA by saying anything at all while at the same time not saying and claiming it was cuz of the NDA :lol:

He doesn't have any history of any behavior. Nobody knew who Ray Fisher was before he got cast as Cyborg in JL. So off of that nobody can be swayed either way.

My whole stance is based off his current behavior throughout all this. He wants to be seen as the guy that spoke out on a director who did something he doesn't want to give details on and the guys that wanted to cover it up or told him to shut up about it but it just looks like he wants the attention (or maybe a settlement down the line) and quite possibly what Joss Whedon did or said wasn't what he claimed it as when he cryptically described it.

I'm all for putting companies like WB in the spotlight and exposing them but what exactly is this about? :nerd:

Nobody even has a clear stance on what this bad behavior was.

Master Zik Master Zik taking on a Juggernaut like this means he got serious ammo, cus blacklisting ain't a joke.
I'm for the drama, lol i need to hear more..
And personally, his Cyborg is great.
I can agree with everything but the last part.

If he actually was treated on some foul way or something was said past hurt feelings I can change my tune and support him doing this.

It just dont look that way to me right now. Get the feeling he'll never reveal what it was or it was nothing that serious to begin with. Cuz in the era and climate we're in now WB would've been got ahead of it, fired whoever and make a statement saying they don't rock with what was said or done.

I can agree with everything but the last part.

If he actually was treated on some foul way or something was said past hurt feelings I can change my tune and support him doing this.

It just dont look that way to me right now. Get the feeling he'll never reveal what it was or it was nothing that serious to begin with. Cuz in the era and climate we're in now WB would've been got ahead of it, fired whoever and make a statement saying they don't rock with what was said or done.
Haha. This #metoo age is no joke. Yea they'd take measures to fix this. Asap.
Or maybe not, they ain't Marvel. :lol:
n hold up, it wasn't the best, but u thought his cyborg was trash???

He wants to be seen as the guy that spoke out on a director who did something he doesn't want to give details
This, he's giving up the power social media gives him and placing it all back in the hands of the corporation he's accusing. Not a great plan. If he wants support, give up the details.

original.gif

He's lawyered up, and spilled the beans to Mamoa obviously.
Aquaman putting his *** on the line :nerd:
It hasn't been flawless, but he's being strategic I bet...

Its no secret that WB/DC has been run by some corrupt and shady people. So for me it wouldn't be outside of the realm of possibly that Ray is telling the truth. We shall see.............

The tone of this whole thing when it started had me thinking someone might be getting prosecuted or at the very least sued. Not sure now

Good stuff from Film Theory. Some of this has already been speculated in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom