DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

In October, director Zack Snyder will roll cameras for his extended cut of Justice League, working for WarnerMedia’s HBO Max division on restoring his version of the maligned 2017 movie that he exited because of a family tragedy. The shoot, which will turn the “Snyder Cut” into a four-episode limited series, is expected to bring back Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman for new scenes. Also set to appear on the call sheet for what is expected to be a week- or so- long shoot is Ray Fisher as Cyborg.

I never saw the OG 2017 Justice League

Would y'all reccomend peeping it or waiting for the Snyder version next summer

Pretty cool they're turning it into a mini series.

Also what is Cyborg's actor complaining about?

People throw around that "abuse" word so loosely now. I'm not seeing that anyone was touched or put in inappropriate situations.

Seems like Whedon had 4-5 months to finish a legendary comic adaptation 30 years in the making and started being a **** to the actors under the stress. If a ***** start being mean to you ***** reciprocate the energy or go home :lol: but I guess that's that Hollywood "angry black man" bull ****.

Last edited:
I never saw the OG 2017 Justice League

Would y'all reccomend peeping it or waiting for the Snyder version next summer

Pretty cool they're turning it into a mini series.
You should totally wait, watch the JL Whedon finished and then the 4 episode Snyder version and say which was better :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: You know Henry fed up.

If that new deal to be Superman becomes official with the story he pitched he probably wants nothing to do with Snyder again.

lol. Who holds the most leverage tho? Him or Snyder?/
Master Zik Master Zik
I dont think Snyder holds any. One of the only reason WB gave this the greenlight is cuz they need more content for HBO Max and saw the size of movement and decided to capitalize.

As far as Cavill, this is just like before. Mission Impossible didnt even want to let him do the Whedon reshoots for JL. They didn't allow him to shave his mustache. I'm pretty sure he isnt contracted to shoot any scenes for Snyder on this new 4 episode JL and he's a working actor in demand so who knows what his schedule is like. You add covid on top of that he has all the reasons not to if he doesn't want to.

I got the feeling any of the cast shooting extra scenes for this while most likely getting paid are also doing it as a favor to Snyder so he can finish his version.

Now if you feel completely jaded and don't like what has been done no reason to do more.

And again if Cavill remaining Superman is official and they're doing his version of Superman I can see him not wanting to do any other version especially with the Flash movie rumored to be moving on from Snyder's version.

Last edited:
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS GRIMINESS
Screenshot_20200924-223923_Instagram.jpg

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS GRIMINESS
Screenshot_20200924-223923_Instagram.jpg
I don't get it. I cant even say its grimey

What happened @ DC fandome to make then feel that way? :nerd: As far as I see it DC is semi-starting over again with the same properties; Suicide Squad, Batman, JL redux, Black Adam instead of Shazam, and WW.

Also the pic got me lost. How is the MCU Homelander attacking some village after killing some terrorists?

Back
Top Bottom