DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I thought the Anakin Skywalker role turned him off to tentpole movies on general. Didn't he almost force whip someone's *** at a convention years back?

residuals must be going low because he's also coming back for the kenobi show

Y'all should check Hayden in Shattered Glass. He was great in that.

I thought the Anakin Skywalker role turned him off to tentpole movies on general. Didn't he almost force whip someone's *** at a convention years back? Atleast he not Hal Jordan who would have some expectations
Yeah, that's why I found it a risk. He tried to be a star and it didn't work, left Hollywood, think he found religion and came back only doing Christian type movies, and now I think he ditched that.

Last edited:
ExXEKH8VgAACBsM.jpg

Eh. I got faith in James Gunn.

I don’t know if it’s fair to compare it to Ayers Suicide Squad. And this isn’t on the backlash of some BvS criticism or anything - so I hope they just let Gunn do what he wants to do.

That’s the first time I’m seeing that or anything from the DC TV shows and that **** was TRAAAASH! :rofl:

The DCEU + TV shows need to borrow a page from Nolan’s Batman and take a soul-searching hiatus from the public eye for a couple years.

Go intern for Feige or something.
You can only paint dog **** so many times :lol: but at the end of the day........

Highly recommend watching invincible on amazon

yea. Def excited. I collected the comic. Can have it’s dark moments. Underrated.
will catch up today.
Also not excited about SS2, but damn glad we getting some trailer. Been a cool minute without super hero trailers

Back
Top Bottom