DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Trailer was super meh. Looks like a rated R version of GOtG and not in a good way. It's funny that the Snyder cut is getting more publicity than the suicide squad trailer. Looks like WB's PR move didn't work.

Last edited:
Y'all ain't never happy :lol:

That **** looks pretty decent to me but maybe I'm easily impressed :lol:

That’s the first time I’m seeing that or anything from the DC TV shows and that **** was TRAAAASH! :rofl:

The DCEU + TV shows need to borrow a page from Nolan’s Batman and take a soul-searching hiatus from the public eye for a couple years.

Go intern for Feige or something.

They've built up a unique brand of cheesiness/campiness with those CW shows to where that may backfire tbh

Do people consider Smallville the Arrowverse? Or did the same people do Smallville?

but the movie was ***. Maybe a bad trailer means a good movie?

it's a dice roll with DC. SS1 trailer was hall of fame, but the movie was NOT Ayer's intended cut, WB bodied that. so the movie was butt.

that said, Gunn, does good work imo, so the hope here is that the version that will be released is his original vision and it follows his current track record. i didn't hear anything regarding that so i guess that is a good thing?

also, i'd like to say i like R rated DC films for the freedom it provides the creator, but not if it is rated R for the sake of being rated R. there def is a difference.

So i am going into this with measured expectations...won't expect too much, and take it from there.

Smallville is definitely in the Arrowverse Multiverse. They had ole boy in the Crisis miniseries
Yeah that was after the fact and only cuz those actors agreed to it.

If I take that seriously that means all of the Zack Snyder DC movies are a part of the Arrowverse cuz Ezra Miller Flash showed up during Crisis too.

Smallville came first. If anything the Arrowverse is a part of the Smallville multiverse.

1616789530722.png

Looks a bit better than the first one, but the trailer was eh.... Will have to judge after seeing it. King Shark with the dad bod. :lol: Such the opposite from the King Shark design from the CW Flash which I like better.

Back
Top Bottom