DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

JL Dark isnt cancelled, at least not JJs, del toros was

abrams is still working on a connected tv and films for hbo max which includes a constantine and madame x series along with a standalone film for the group

list updated oct 22, 2021:

abrams is still working on a connected tv and films for hbo max which includes a constantine and madame x series along with a standalone film for the group

Yeah, I'm talking about during Snyder's era. All the movies that were announced and rumored then.

JJ came way after.

This Young Justice show is trash now. I can’t even sit to watch it anymore.

Just saw Injustice and it was much better than I thought it was gonna be and gory with good art.

LOST was a movement....but then again, i easily forgot all about it..
JJ Abrams barely had ANYTHING to do with Lost after doing the pikot

Really shouldn't get any credit for its success. He left halfway through s1. That was mostly all Lindelof and Cuse.

This Young Justice show is trash now. I can’t even sit to watch it anymore.

Just saw Injustice and it was much better than I thought it was gonna be and gory with good art.
They destroyed young justice with season 2. There was no need for such a time skip and throwing out all the good stuff about season 1

They destroyed young justice with season 2. There was no need for such a time skip and throwing out all the good stuff about season 1

that season 1 ended amazing. Then wasn’t there a petition for it to come back then they **** the bed like this?

Directors i cant stand:
Louis Leterrier ( Clash of The Tians, Incredible Hulk)
Paul WS Anderson ( Resident Evil movies starring his wife as a new main character...like HOW does this happen????????? :lol: )

JJ Abrams ( famous for no reason)

I dont want them touching ANYTHING i love.

Yeah, JJ Abrams seems to be one of the few directors that can be amazingly mediocre to average at best and still fail upwards.

Anyway, I don't know if I can rock with this season of YJ if the entire season gonna revolve around Martian xenophobia with earthlings and their race relations/caste system.

They seem to just not get it with these themes.

Yeah, I watched half an episode of the new season of young justice. Not interesting. They have so many damn characters now and I don't know who most are.

I still like Lost. his recent movies are basically remakes with no creativity. The star trek movies and star wars.

Doom Patrol is kinda "meh" this season.

Thought it was just me. But that seems to be the consensus.

The Sisterhood of Dada storyline feels too drawn out and not very important.

Reaction seems mixed. Majority feels this season got too complicated with focusing on all their inner-conflicts, their subconscious selves, and the time travel stuff. A few love it. It focused way too much on their issues and is a therapy show now. Highlight of the season was jane calling cliff a d**ckslit. Never heard that before.

1635835418128.jpeg

I been noticing when ppl have the option to stay at home and watch **** they got bad taste :lol:

The Tomorrow War wasn't that good but I guess it got ppl to watch.

I'm there for Justice league dark and Michael B jordans' superman

Henry Cavill Addresses Warner Bros.' Plans For A Black Superman And Shares Hopes For MAN OF STEEL Sequel

Asked for his thoughts on a Black Man of Steel, Cavill told the trade: "It’s exciting - Superman’s far more than skin color. Superman is an ideal. Superman’s an extraordinary thing that lives within our hearts."

"Why not have multiple Supermen going on? Joaquin Phoenix did a wonderful Joker movie; so what if it’s not tied to the rest of [the franchise]? They have multiple Superman comic book storylines happening at the same time."
Clearly, Cavill doesn't believe this closes the door on his iteration of Kal-El, as he noted that there's "still a lot of storytelling for me to do as a Superman."

"I would absolutely love the opportunity [to return]. The killing of Zod gave a reason for the character never to kill again. Superman falling to the ground and screaming afterward - I don’t think that was originally in the script, but I wanted to show the pain he had. I did far more emotional takes they didn’t choose; tears were happening,"
Cavill recalled. "He just killed the last remaining member of his species. That’s the choice he made in that moment, and he’ll never do that again."

"There’s an opportunity for growth after that, to explore the psyche of Superman as a deep, seemingly invulnerable god-like being but with real feeling on the inside. As I always say, ‘The cape is still in the closet.'"

1636584582213.jpeg

1636584599705.jpeg

1636584615123.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom