DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

he definitely deserved better or at least a good send off

just have him show up at the end of the flash film once its all reset again and go from there

1636651549625.png

They've definitely talked about it. But WB gon' WB.

:lol: Damn Cavill still wants the job. After WB has made it clear they don't want him due to Snyder.

He suggesting all types of scenarios to still be in it.

Thing is they're killing off the Snyderverse.

Someone high up must have something against him. They put out 2 wonder woman movies with a 3rd greenlit, 2 suicide squad movies released, and aquaman 2 is filming but mos can't get a sequel. Plus kryponite killing his hairline.

Someone high up must have something against him. They put out 2 wonder woman movies with a 3rd greenlit, 2 suicide squad movies released, and aquaman 2 is filming but mos can't get a sequel. Plus kryponite killing his hairline.

they're trying to conform to the PC/woke culture and thats why they've over compensated and greenlit every and any projects with a lead as a minority... minus cyborg

so WW is the women empowerment/feminist movement franchise

they're trying to conform to the PC/woke culture and thats why they've over compensated and greenlit every and any projects with a lead as a minority... minus cyborg

so WW is the women empowerment/feminist movement franchise
This is a losing strategy. Bop didn't work, WW84 didn't work, Batwoman isn't working, Young Justice season 4 isn't working, and WB's upcoming slate (minus The Batman) is probably DOA.

im gon take it one-step/one-film at a time with WB/DC

on the universe side, im looking forward to Flash and flashpoint with different bats and whatever surprises they may have

Shazam 2 is looking good and a follow up to a very good film, Aquaman 2 looks more epic but its probably gon be the same as the first, enjoyable

Black Adam is gon be a Rocky Maivia slugfest and ill check it out

not gon worry too much about anything else until i see those

This is a losing strategy. Bop didn't work, WW84 didn't work, Batwoman isn't working, Young Justice season 4 isn't working, and WB's upcoming slate (minus The Batman) is probably DOA.
They've still yet to really change who is in charge and who is in controlling what goes out. Someone with some sort of vision or plan.

All of that stuff is pretty old. I think we gotta see where things go with the Supergirl and Batgirl movies.

Not sure if Young Justice even counts? :nerd: :lol: That was something fans loved and got DC to bring back. Then it was trash. Can't even say its really minority led.

Not sure if Young Justice even counts? :nerd: :lol: That was something fans loved and got DC to bring back. Then it was trash. Can't even say its really minority led.

I was one of those people who loved seasons 1 & 2 ( second season arc with Aqualad as a mole in the light was on par with the Cadmus arc in Justice League Unlimited). But season 3 definetly went the woke route with making Aqualad bi and introducing Halo as a non-binary character. I liked it for the most part but I understand how some people didn't. And season 4 is off to a rough start with Miss Martian and the whole racial allegory with her home world.

I was one of those people who loved seasons 1 & 2 ( second season arc with Aqualad as a mole in the light was on par with the Cadmus arc in Justice League Unlimited). But season 3 definetly went the woke route with making Aqualad bi and introducing Halo as a non-binary character. I liked it for the most part but I understand how some people didn't. And season 4 is off to a rough start with Miss Martian and the whole racial allegory with her home world.
Damn, I guess my memory is faulty.

I remember the Halo thing but have no recollection of Aqualad being bi :lol: :nerd: :wow:

I remember more weird stuff like the bug kid from the New God's planet having a thing for the bio-ship.

S4 is trash so far but I haven't liked the show that much since it came back. A little more interested seeing where things go now that the story is focusing on what happening on earth.

Back
Top Bottom