DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

james gunn needs to get condiment king for season 2 of peacemaker.

have condiment and judomaster team up to take down peacemaker

the only complaint above the peacemaker show is gunn went a bit overboard with the jokes and he even cut some of them (they show the clip as mid-credit scenes) but other than that, its great

though white dragon costumes very CWesque

the only complaint above the peacemaker show is gunn went a bit overboard with the jokes and he even cut some of them (they show the clip as mid-credit scenes) but other than that, its great

though white dragon costumes very CWesque
if white dragons costume was cw esque then what the **** was peacemakers? 🤣

peacemaker and vigilante has no effects

white dragons flying around and shooting blasts that melts metals like iron man

huge difference :lol:

and peacemakers costume is made almost like a joke on purpose, a caricature of a US based hero, like a bootleg Captain America (even had the shield in the end)

People who work on DC TV shows say that they often get more creative leeway when they’re using more obscure characters versus the major ones. Is that part of the appeal for you? Or are you at a point in your career where they’ll let you get away with anything, with anyone?

Yeah, they kind of let me do whatever I want. People don’t believe it, but they told me I could kill Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad, so I think I can kind of do anything. Listen, if I chose Batman, it might be a different story, but they’ve pretty much let me do what I want.

He could just be talking ****. Outside of Batman, Harley is perhaps their second most popular character at the moment.

they probably knew a reboot is coming so i dont see why Gunn would lie about the studio now that he has more projects with them

they need to give my dude his own show

1645253765175.png

Wow. Surprised they'd be ok with him killing Harley.
It's cuz her movie did horribly and they have no plans on using the character as a solo franchise again.

On the low, Margot got the Cavill Superman treatment.

They'd probably give Reeves the go ahead to cast a new Harley if he wanted to.

He could just be talking ****. Outside of Batman, Harley is perhaps their second most popular character at the moment.
Popular in like social media probably but as far as money goes the Joker is more popular/ahead and has shown can make a billion.

James Gunn is battle tested at this point, studios would be dumb to not give that man creative freedom, he understand how to make the weirdest of comic book characters actually interesting…never thought I’d enjoy Peacemaker as much as I did..

Back
Top Bottom