DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

cyborg and bats silhouette cameos were cut from the finale

1645327469578.jpeg

amell doesn't have a good reputation. Too many stories of tv crew who worked on arrow hating him because he treated the crew like trash. Funny because he was on michael rosenbaum's podcast talking about how he didn't want getting kicked off a flight to ruin his image.

amell doesn't have a good reputation. Too many stories of tv crew who worked on arrow hating him because he treated the crew like trash. Funny because he was on michael rosenbaum's podcast talking about how he didn't want getting kicked off a flight to ruin his image.
f that guy!...
his bro seem more chill though...

yah dude could do the salmon ladder and think he’s tough

cena‘s still gon‘ run around this fool in the ring and kick his *ss

cyborg and bats silhouette cameos were cut from the finale

1645327469578.jpeg
Hopefully in the next iteration there is no Cyborg in the Justice League.

I imagine WB wants to all the way kill off the idea of Batffleck (even though he's appearing in the Flash movie).

the lawsuit via cyborg and batfleck ending his run got them cut which gives me hope cavill will be back because they kept his silhouette

i am curious if gunn asked cavill though, he has the time, dude just seems to be hanging out at hobby shops shopping for warhammer figure to paint

they revealed paul dano under the ruddler mask and its….

paul dano

:lol: i honestly didnt know why i expected him to look like someone else but it just surprised me dude is gon look like a dorkier michaelcera in the film under that mask :lol:

1645769782491.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom