DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Anyone that’s mad at Gunn about the Cavill thing should be mad at Snyder more. He did y’all a disservice and that’s why his era was short lived and the slate is clean.
Man what?? I'm placing the blame exactly where it belongs: on Gunn, Savern, and Zazlov. How you gonna blame Snyder for the dumpster fire that is WB/DC? You act like the likes of Kevin Tsujihara, Ann Sarnoff, Walter Hamada, Geoff John's, and Joss Weadon didn't play a part in the downfall of the dceu. Thanks to them we'll never know how successful the dceu could have been.

Feigegawd got these dudes rushing, different universes, rebooting, changing management and he hasn’t even got to the X-men, F4, Doom, proper Hulk films and just turned Namor into a fan favorite :sick:
Namor a fan favorite..........? Where? I know you not referring to Wakanda Forever Namor

They read yall comics in the Marvel Universe.

DC influenced the heros of the MCU, like actually within their Universe.

I bet you the Justice League Movie must have been super dope, cause you could hire super-powered actors or extras to make the effects look super real.

MOS is a classic
Classic piece of trash :nthat:

Man what?? I'm placing the blame exactly where it belongs: on Gunn, Savern, and Zazlov. How you gonna blame Snyder for the dumpster fire that is WB/DC? You act like the likes of Kevin Tsujihara, Ann Sarnoff, Walter Hamada, Geoff John's, and Joss Weadon didn't play a part in the downfall of the dceu. Thanks to them we'll never know how successful the dceu could have been.
He made the trash movies for that fire dumpster.

Now you trying to rewrite history so Snyder takes no blame :rofl:

It was a dumpster fire with MoS. Can't blame Whedon for that. Hamada, Tsujihara, Sarnoff, etc. take blame for allowing it but Snyder created it and thought it was good. Then he made BvS. **** was on its last legs by then. They wanted to change directors back then but were too committed and too slow to react to feedback.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the hell out of MoS. Up until he killed Zod. That was the beginning of the end for The Snyderverse:lol:

But I understand its a divisive movie. my wife is a huge Superman fan, and she left that movie upset.

Namor is a far favorite. Comic wise, I’d choose Cyclops easy over Namor. MCU hell I’ll choose Gamora and Scott Lang.

casting cavill was perfect (all casting really are great even gal as ww) but outside of that every other decision snyder has made is a disaster

i understand killing zod as supes first big mistake but then he kills him off in the second film (robbing people of MoS2) and then giving him a couple of screen time in JL - if snyder was still in there, MoS2 would never exist either as it’ll have to go after JL2 and JL3

its also obvious he wanted to make a Batman film but was burdened by a Superman film (thats why he chose BvS instead of MoS2 and again kill Supes off) so he tried to make both but again he really doesnt understand either characters, both are killers and strayed away from the books

another gigantic mistake, making Batman super old, snyder pretty much passed by decades worth of story because his Bruce is like on the brink of retirement, Jokers done, Banes done, riddlers done, Ras done, etc… again jumping to JL and apocalypse and darkseid after a handful of films not only lacks proper build up but its not even done well to begin with

we really could keep going on and on not to mention the ones that was just mentioned where Bats would get raped and he ****old Supes… I MEAN DAMN! straight out of an axel braun film

1671599342307.png

its still a small # really considering all the negativity and dc, firegunn and superman stuff is averaging 35k tweets and trending

i like it, let him shut people up, no else is doing it so its kind of refreshing instead of thinking all the rumors are true

Back
Top Bottom